Today I was robbed. I was assured by another member of PSOW that the item I was trading for was legit. So I enter his game and notice that he is only level 6 so I figure that he has another character or two and is just trying to get stuff for his secondary character. We make the trade and then I ask him how many hours he has total. Turns out he only has 6 hours total so I ask him how he got this VIRUS WEAR LAFUTERIA and he says his friend FOUND IT. I quickly realize that this person is a LIAR and try to trade him back his item. He promptly quits the game leaving me a duped Virus Wear Lafuteria. I have destroyed the item but he made off with my red saber. I will not name this member of PSOW but if you look at recent posts on the board you may be able to figure out who he is. This sort of action by any member of PSOW should not be tolerated.

I'll now get down off my high horse and accept the fact that these things happen.

edit: I should have also realized this deal was bogus from the beginning but hey the blinders were on

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J00N36 on 2003-04-26 12:44 ]</font>