Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'm doing JB, Talis and DS.
    MY ID is Sodisna. I'd like if you whisper me first though.

ID is AnneLea here, I'm currently working on Rheo for the Rod. Also is it just me, or does the progress for certain drops just go up at random, even when you don't kill the said enemy in the quest? I got progress for De Malmoth's drop for doing Easter EQ somehow. (For clarification yes, I didn't get the drop during the quest. I got the progress for it, then when it hit 100%, I did De Malmoth Extermination and got the drop.)
    Last edited by Flammea; Apr 22, 2016 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammea View Post
    ID is AnneLea here, I'm currently working on Rheo for the Rod. Also is it just me, or does the progress for certain drops just go up at random, even when you don't kill the said enemy in the quest? I got progress for De Malmoth's drop for doing Easter EQ somehow. (For clarification yes, I didn't get the drop during the quest. I got the progress for it, then when it hit 100%, I did De Malmoth Extermination and got the drop.)
    If you look on page 1, I mentioned that anything that drops said weapon will count for the %. Also you can't get said items from the easter EQ for some reason.

Adding the info to the first post to clarify this.

I'll be available during the week for some more runs, Rheo's a chore to grind continuously for it's respective weapon. (Going to be busy all week)

only take 3 file per account in one time?

-snipped-
    Last edited by Asuka~; May 4, 2016 at 04:04 AM.

I'll be in Block 8 hunting stuff right now, primary targets are Rheo and Banoridians from Facility. Windiras from Continents after that.

So if I fight lvl 66+ Catty, he could drop the cater been on the first run and that sub file gets completed right there?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    So if I fight lvl 66+ Catty, he could drop the cater been on the first run and that sub file gets completed right there?
    Yes, this also applies to any monster that can also drop the weapon. Doesn't apply to the large crystals from say Easter, or Base EQs as far as I know.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

It applies to Easter/TD if the target monster exists in it, I gotten drops that required Blu Ringahda from Easter.