Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default Recommended Graphic Cards for Tier 6?

Seems that my new PC can't handle tier 6's graphics despite the settings I change. The game runs like garbage with tier 6 and I want to run the game with tier 6 graphics. Can anyone recommend me some graphic cards that can run tier 6 with no slow downs/lag? My PC is an HP Envy 750-167c 1TB Windows 10, and my current specs are:

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz
    Installed memory (RAM): 12.0 GB (11.9 GB usable)
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
    Display Adapter (According to Device Manager): Intel (R) HD Graphics 530

And yes according to my computer my drivers are up to date and I have done research and my driver version for the graphics card has a higher number compared the ones that are "recent" on HP's website and Intel's website which means the higher the number is on the version, the more up to date it is, according to my dad but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks guys

EDIT: Found out there was some benchmark that could see if ur PC could handle Tier 6 or not (very neat idea actually) and well, here are my results LMFAO:
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Apr 21, 2016 at 09:24 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Anything above a GTX950 should work well enough (considering I have an old Radeon HD6870 1GB and it can run smoothly at 1368x768 60fps, and a GTX950 is better than it).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Anything above a GTX950 should work well enough (considering I have an old Radeon HD6870 1GB and it can run smoothly at 1368x768 60fps, and a GTX950 is better than it).
    Oh god the price for the GTX950 LOL but i'll definitely look into that one! Greatly appreciated man ^_^

EDIT: According to Amazon there seems to be a ton of different GTX950, such as GTX950 SC, GTX950 FTW ACX 2.0 2GB, etc. Does it matter which one?
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Apr 21, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

I'm assuming you are looking at the EVGA model. Of those, the FTW has the highest performance, followed by the SSC, then the SC+, and the SC having the lowest.

I'm assuming you are looking at the EVGA model. Of those, the FTW has the highest performance, followed by the SSC, then the SC+, and the SC having the lowest.
    Yeah on Amazon it's the EVGA model. Are there any other models of the GTX950 that can give the same performance of the FTW, or is this the only model? Sorry for the noob questions, don't have a basic knowledge on graphic cards and comparing which would suit best.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

The FTW seems to be the best performing GTX950 from what I can find, but at that pricepoint, it becomes a question of maybe spending an extra $40~$50 on an R9 380 or GTX960 instead.

hi, im using a radeon hd 6950 1gb to play, and while i can run the t6 settings smothly, the graphic card temperature goes between 78-82c on t6 settings, most of the time between 80-82 but it has gone as up as 84 (by this point the fan usually speeds up by itself and makes it go back below 84)

i was wondering if those temperature are "ok" for the card to keep it on t6 settings or is too hot?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Rule of thumb for most GPUs is that they are fine up to 95C at full load, with the ideal being below 80C.

The FTW seems to be the best performing GTX950 from what I can find, but at that pricepoint, it becomes a question of maybe spending an extra $40~$50 on an R9 380 or GTX960 instead.
    I might just have to go with the GTX950 FTW cause I just spent over 400 on a brand new PC and with hopes that it would run PSO2 perfectly compared to my old PC with a 2008 processor, and it did. However, once Tier 6 hit the scene in the update, that happy feeling went downhill XD. Yeah spending over 200 for a graphic cards I'm kinda uncomfortable with, especially if the 950 can do the job.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

The new nvidia GPUs are literally just around the corner. Like maybe a month away. It would be best to wait at this point. There have been some major advancements in graphics tech lately, so the new budget cards might be quite a bit better. And yes, a 950 tier card is budget.