Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nintendo makes amazing decision to announce NX release window on Twitter

The power of Nintendo

Also, Zelda U is now also Zelda NX and delayed to 2017

Also apparently NX won't be at E3 or anything, they're gonna try and wow us with Zelda U/NX as the main thing. They better hope it wows people at this point >.>

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    The power of Nintendo

Also, Zelda U is now also Zelda NX and delayed to 2017

Also apparently NX won't be at E3 or anything, they're gonna try and wow us with Zelda U/NX as the main thing. They better hope it wows people at this point >.>
    Even if it looks promising, I won't buy it.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I wasn't expecting to see the console released much earlier than that, but I was definitively expecting to know details this June, and nothing unexpected with Zelda, it's Twilight Princess once more, so expect shortage of the wiiU version...

I wonder what has to be this amazing NX secret for which they don't want to reveal details to the competition before like 6 months before release?

Seems like this opens things up to more speculation, other than it being specced like a full-sized console given the Zelda announcement.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I have to wait another year? ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    I wonder what has to be this amazing NX secret for which they don't want to reveal details to the competition before like 6 months before release?

Seems like this opens things up to more speculation, other than it being specced like a full-sized console given the Zelda announcement.
    One guess... the console is technically not great in numbers so they try to avoid people comparing this to the PS4NEO and ONE&½, and expect people to actually appreciate the thing for its games. Maibic

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    One guess... the console is technically not great in numbers so they try to avoid people comparing this to the PS4NEO and ONE&½, and expect people to actually appreciate the thing for its games. Maibic
    I almost hope that isn't the case. As one thing this generation proved, time and time again. That consumers chase numbers, not game quality. It was only way *after* the consoles sold in numbers, before they actually got the kind of games they could appreciate their quality for. Because numbers commanded the right third parties to finally wake up to their platforms and decide to put forth the effort they needed.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

So we have a launch date that is within a year, but we have not seen the specs of the system, any games on the system, and the actual hardware itself.

Yeah, unless they really wow me with something, I think I will pass. You should build up hype with something we can at least see. Not just "it is going to be so awesome guys, we swear!" statements.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Wonder if they realized how far behind on tech they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Wonder if they realized how far behind on tech they are.
    Are they even aware they're behind?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.