Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some questions that i need solved

1. How do i get the tokyo map. Ive done everything koffie has mission wise and still do not see a set map for it?
    2. Grinding NT weapons. What do i need besides mesta to grind them. So far ive done it a few times but mostly cause i randomly click weapons and sometimes it will level up and others a text box appears and i have no idea why i can not other times.
    3. Story wise what happended to the falz and why do you start ep4 in cold sleep?
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

You unlock Tokyo by progressing the Episode 4 Story Board up until you complete the first mission. You'll have to go to the Bridge to do this.

I'll let others answer the remaining questions because others are far more knowledgeable than I on those subjects.
    I'm gonna hit 20 characters at this rate and I'm fine with it

2. You need Grinders, still. Grinders and fodder weapons.
    3. Elder and Loser got snacked on by Doubles, who was trying to get every Dark Falz together to revive Profound Darkness. Since half of Apprentice is sealed away, however, this plan fails. Instead, Doubles realizes the potential that you, the Player, possesses and tries to 'infect' you with the essence of Itself, along with Elder and Loser to make you the vessel for Profound Darkness. Matoi intervenes and uses Clarissa to suck all the Falz juices from you into herself, proclaiming her love for you (regardless of your gender) in the process then she teleports away to become the Profound Darkness. Matoi wasn't able to totally clean us of the Falz juice, though, and if it isn't cleaned from our bodies then we face the same fate as our Future self, Dark Falz [PERSONA], so we go into Coldsleep, along with Matoi, to cleans the remaining Falz juice from our bodies.
    Fun fact, this all takes place BEFORE Mining Base: Demise, essentially retconning the Ep3 post story. How TD4 fits into the story is now anyone's guess.

I think that sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Fun fact, this all takes place BEFORE Mining Base: Demise, essentially retconning the Ep3 post story. How TD4 fits into the story is now anyone's guess.
    Think that was covered during 3-8. (Extra chapter)
    Demise kind of cleans up loose ends from ep 3 - who's attacking mining bases since Yucreta was revealed to not be apprentice and what the point of the unused ult lillipa area was since ult naberius was the chosen target for profound darkness to eat.
    Turns out the sealed away part of apprentice (what Yucreta was attacking mining bases for when she thought she was apprentice) under mining base from 2-6 ate angas pf didn't want in lillipa and got healthy enough to do something itself instead of just sending in bugs to attack said bases.
    After player finds this out with yucreta/affin/aurora in 3-8, emergency has them send you to take care of that down underground.
    Time skip/cold sleep should come after demise.

Believe that was the case regarding demise. Could be entirely wrong though. (Do correct if case)

Ok that helps some but are double and apprentice/persona still alive.....wait is persona the apprentice?
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Ok that helps some but are double and apprentice/persona still alive.....wait is persona the apprentice?
    Double gets punched up before profound darkness (profound darkness emergency) at the end of ep3, apprentice was eaten by double before the story began (see 2-6 and 3-4) persona becomes profound darkness and gets punched up. (see 3-7, profound darkness emergency)
    Apprentice was this mean old lady, nearly completely punched up but tries to body hop to into yucreta (lady in ep1 post-falz scene/mining base opening/now idling around near klotho on ARKS ship) to save self. Turns out double ate old lady first, then convinced yucreta she was apprentice to not tip other falzes off.
    Persona was revealed to be future player character (see 2-6, 3-7) that dies with matoi to contain profound darkness with help of not-persona main character, who becomes persona and forms stable time loop. But then your player character doesn't feel like it and so persona steals profound darkness back from matoi and has you beat him/her (depending on player gender) up.

Most in other thread seem to consider falzes dead. Have reservations personally. Even loser who was supposedly killed/horizontally cut/faceplant and then eaten at the end of ep2 seemed perfectly fine (and reading a book, even) when you meet him in doubles stomach in 3-5.
    But they've punched up by players, certainly.

Something like that. If wanting backstory for ep4, mostly disconnected for now.
    There should also be a story thread around you may want to look at for more information as well.

Hope this helps make sense, rather than the opposite!

Thanks. It helped some. Still fuzzy on some bits but i get the basics. thats what you get for playing from the start and never using a english patch.

Story spoilers below, but it should explain whats going on with the Falz.

Since Double can make clones it's also assumed Profound Darkness can make clones as well since (Not 100% sure on this, did this before translations) it supposedly eats Double and gains it's ability of cloning and then clones an army of Doubles that we fight before the main event.

Double ate Elder and Loser and an incomplete Apprentice (her old humanoid body, not Eucreta), so every time they show up in free field or EQ it's assumed to just be a clone of them after the first time you fight them.

Persona is your player character from the bad timeline where you kill Profound Darkness Matoi along with the current Persona, and in doing so start the time loop over again becoming Persona again yourself. In the current timeline in order to end the time loop, you spare PD Matoi and Persona becomes Profound Darkness after using the Clarissa to absorb PD's essence from Matoi onto themself instead, and since our character has time travel powers, so does Profound darkness so it retreats to back before it was defeated every single time you fight it. As of now, there's no way to kill all of the Falz's permanently.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Current status of Falzes so far:

Elder: MIA. Fought Double and disappeared, although it's highly implied that he was eaten.

Loser: Eaten by Double. All Losers going forward are clones. Luther, its host, is stuck in Double's pocket dimension.

Apprentice I: Eaten by Double. Now appears as a clone.

Apprentice II:Not actually Dark Falz. Now an ARKS.

Apprentice III: Subdued. Shenanigans involving the anime ensued, which is why Matoi is also in Cold Sleep.

Apprentice (Body): Still sealed under Lillipa. Briefly emerged when it merged with Apprentice III until protag Itsuki Tachibana Star Gazer'd it in the anime.

Double: Unknown? Last seen tossing a bunch of corrupted photons at PC/Matoi to turn them into the Profound Darkness. I played this part untranslated, so I can't really give that info.

The Profound Darkness: Still around. Blown up by the player at the end of EP3, but since Persona is its host, it can use time travel to come back indefinitely.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]