Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Current status of Falzes so far:

Elder: MIA. Fought Double and disappeared, although it's highly implied that he was eaten.

Loser: Eaten by Double. All Losers going forward are clones. Luther, its host, is stuck in Double's pocket dimension.

Apprentice I: Eaten by Double. Now appears as a clone.

Apprentice II:Not actually Dark Falz. Now an ARKS.

Apprentice III: Subdued. Shenanigans involving the anime ensued, which is why Matoi is also in Cold Sleep.

Apprentice (Body): Still sealed under Lillipa. Briefly emerged when it merged with Apprentice III until protag Itsuki Tachibana Star Gazer'd it in the anime.

Double: Unknown? Last seen tossing a bunch of corrupted photons at PC/Matoi to turn them into the Profound Darkness. I played this part untranslated, so I can't really give that info.

The Profound Darkness: Still around. Blown up by the player at the end of EP3, but since Persona is its host, it can use time travel to come back indefinitely.
    Double: Died, sent its essence to matoi, which contained itself and Apprentice. You intervened, but Double didn't care, as both you and matoi contain equal Loser and Elder's essence, therefore either of you could become the Profound Darkness. Matoi ended up sacrificing herself, by siphoning the power to you. Persona ultimately ends up taking Profound Darkness as its host, to save you and matoi.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least ARKS cold sleep works better than Vault-Tec's.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Current status of Falzes so far:

Elder: MIA. Fought Double and disappeared, although it's highly implied that he was eaten.

Loser: Eaten by Double. All Losers going forward are clones. Luther, its host, is stuck in Double's pocket dimension.

Apprentice I: Eaten by Double. Now appears as a clone.

Apprentice II:Not actually Dark Falz. Now an ARKS.

Apprentice III: Subdued. Shenanigans involving the anime ensued, which is why Matoi is also in Cold Sleep.

Apprentice (Body): Still sealed under Lillipa. Briefly emerged when it merged with Apprentice III until protag Itsuki Tachibana Star Gazer'd it in the anime.

Double: Unknown? Last seen tossing a bunch of corrupted photons at PC/Matoi to turn them into the Profound Darkness. I played this part untranslated, so I can't really give that info.

The Profound Darkness: Still around. Blown up by the player at the end of EP3, but since Persona is its host, it can use time travel to come back indefinitely.
    Apprentice I is Aurora, the loli you met in chapter 3-8. Now becoming tmg and personal bully target of Eucreta.

Apprentice II is that woman who get wrecked by Matoi until true body hidden under Lilipa, then attack ARKS ship to get wrecked again to old lady, tried to possess Eucreta and eaten by Double. Now can be fought as clone.

Apprentice III is Eucreta which is... the most useless DF in terms of personal combat (she never go into... small combat form?) but is responsible for your miseable tower defense and your initial joy of cubes by summoning darkers, with more variety to the mix as fighting goes on.

Apprentice IV is implied to be Izumi Rina. This is a spoiler so that you go watch anime and bored yourself to death.

Body... yeap, sealed. just as above, good luck killing it with fire.

Other DF no comment.

Sweet lord Sega what sort of time twisiting body hopping story did you set up.So PD is still alive basically. After you beat him in the EQ he basically jumps back in time to prevent his defeat. So the profound darkness we fight is not the true final form but just a typical this is only my first form japanese boss battle form?
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Sweet lord Sega what sort of time twisiting body hopping story did you set up.So PD is still alive basically. After you beat him in the EQ he basically jumps back in time to prevent his defeat. So the profound darkness we fight is not the true final form but just a typical this is only my first form japanese boss battle form?
    There's a souped up version of Profound Darkness which has kinda entirely different atk moveset. It is scheduled to be implemented in June. Doesn't help much though, they practically put every different attack on showcase for you to see and prepare.

Thanks for all the info. It helps a lot. I just wonder who the next big villain will be going forward.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

A giant boat.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter