Default Need gearing advice for my Hu/Fi

Hello i am kurujin i started Pso2 2 weeks ago and playing a Hu/Fi using a Red sword and Red knuckel +10 i am lvl 47 and unlocked Vhard mode and i am looking into in getting better gear
    but i have no idea what to get and if i should replace my red wpns with something else
    so my question is what unit set is good for me and should i replace my red weapons and what should i get ?

Greetings Kurujin

for Units, Saiki is still good regardless

for Swords, pick either getting Orbit Sword or Austere Sword, but mostly Austere is the endgame sword

if you like using Knuckles on Hunter, you should check 12* God Hand cuz its hunter equippable and has a good potential
    Spoiler!

You looking to early. Once you hit XH think about farming some kind of stones or files for 13*. Red weapons are very very reliable as they are.
    I think sword from the train is the most easy one to get.

ok thx i will look in to that thank you very much

i am looking on pso2.cirnopedia.info and cant find anything on orbit sword or austere sword
    and whats the sword that drops from the train boss ??

Cirnopedia is defunct use pso2.swiki.jp and translate as needed

Quote Originally Posted by Kurujin View Post
    i am looking on pso2.cirnopedia.info and cant find anything on orbit sword or austere sword
    and whats the sword that drops from the train boss ??

Cirnopedia us outdated so those 3 sword arent in their list. Above is a link to the jap wiki wich is fully up to date

Seiga Sword (the train one) potential its kinda meehish since hu allready have automate wich is way more reliable. Still nice for an early 13* until you get órbit or austere
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif