Default Can't launch game?

Are the PSO servers down right now or something? Before I get called retard, I heard something about a maintenance, but I just started playing again 2 days ago. So I'm a little behind, lol. But I can't launch the game right now, and I was on earlier no problem.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Maintenance has been the same almost every week since the game came out 4 years ago. It's usually every Wednesday afternoon, Japan time. Unless you only played for a couple days or weeks when you last played, you should probably know this already.

P.S. Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

eh no don't think I made it to the first maintenance the first time, lol. but anyways eta on how much longer maintenance is?

It's always set for 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM JST, but usually ends 30~60 minutes earlier. Lately, we've been getting a lot of maintenance extensions, but that shouldn't be the case this week.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    It's always set for 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM JST, but usually ends 30~60 minutes earlier. Lately, we've been getting a lot of maintenance extensions, but that shouldn't be the case this week.
    but this episode 4: maintenance burst

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    but this episode 4: maintenance burst
    That's the case if Sega doesn't post updates on their Twitter at least 2 hours before servers are supposed to go up. But they did this time, so we should be in the clear this week.