Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Thoughts on summoner class?

When I came back to the game they added the summoner class. What does everyone think of it? The first thing I read when I looked it up was its broken, as in does unfair amounts of damage where nothing is a challenge. Is this true? Does it turn into a boring class at high levels?

Never heard of any broken damage, Everyone I know hates the class and everything related to it

Maron and Torim have very high burst damage potentially, but I don't think they're massively unbalanced.

I actually find it pretty fun to play.

It's ok to play. People hate it 'cause it brought trash eggs/candies to drops pool and its lame animation/design

With enough setup they can hit hilarious numbers, but in the time it takes, most other classes can get the job done faster.

I see, that's very helpful. Thanks everyone!
    ありがとう みんな

lol selphea I'm only lvl 30 and my damage is already consistent with that video if not higher, aside from the finishing move with all 9s damage.

It's too finicky to consistently make good and has a bad reputation because of that fact. You're better off not bothering. It can be fun to solo with, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnomura View Post
    lol selphea I'm only lvl 30 and my damage is already consistent with that video if not higher, aside from the finishing move with all 9s damage.
    That's uncharged Sazan with a 100 TATK Tact whose only use is to build Chain, of course damage is low

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnomura View Post
    Lol fam everything before the 999,999 hit is just to add to the chain, and isn't meant to deal much damage at all.

Edit: o