Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

For the record, you'll need Naberirocks and Forest Emeralds to make a Knuckle Chase Ring. I'm not sure about the TD Air Chase Ring, but I'm sure the English patch will tell you.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've seen skill rings mentioned, is there a certain place to go to make them?

I think its Franka's Area where you get them, while its at the Grinding Area (Monica/Dudu) that you grind them up to +20.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Ok thanks for the help

As someone who has played Summoner for a long time and with over 100 Su Excubes, i will say, this class is not overpowered on XH level, this class is the "carry me" class, just like a HuSu, a Jet boots Bouncer or some stupid class combination like Fighter/Techer (really? Fi/Te? the fuck are you doing?)

A gimmick like Maron/CT doesn't means it's a top dps class, anything with CT can do insane amounts of damage in the right conditions. Logs that show EQ's like TD don't count for anything, i see people showing logs from their TD/Nab/etc. nigga you don't parse stuff like that what are you doing, you parse stuff like PD and Magatsu, not some stupid shit like TD.

I don't hate the class, in fact i had fun with it and i actually spent time learning the mechanics behind pets and i can say and will keep repeating: Sadly, this class falls in the "carry me" category.

DPS it's not just about hitting a 999k number every 1 minute, in half that time a Fi/Hu can easily outdps that and do even more damage

tho at SH level this class just completely destroys stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinguru View Post
    As someone who has played Summoner for a long time and with over 100 Su Excubes, i will say, this class is not overpowered on XH level, this class is the "carry me" class, just like a HuSu, a Jet boots Bouncer or some stupid class combination like Fighter/Techer (really? Fi/Te? the fuck are you doing?)

A gimmick like Maron/CT doesn't means it's a top dps class, anything with CT can do insane amounts of damage in the right conditions. Logs that show EQ's like TD don't count for anything, i see people showing logs from their TD/Nab/etc. nigga you don't parse stuff like that what are you doing, you parse stuff like PD and Magatsu, not some stupid shit like TD.

I don't hate the class, in fact i had fun with it and i actually spent time learning the mechanics behind pets and i can say and will keep repeating: Sadly, this class falls in the "carry me" category.

DPS it's not just about hitting a 999k number every 1 minute, in half that time a Fi/Hu can easily outdps that and do even more damage

tho at SH level this class just completely destroys stuff.
    I am moderately certain a FI/TE combo isn't going to be used for actual team play. He'll enjoy the game his way, you'll enjoy it yours. If he actually does use it in team play, more power to him.

Also, where do you get the idea that Jet Boots are a "carry me" Weapon? This legitimately confuses me.

Not to rag on the logic, but I want to see actual numbers for that FI/HU DPS before I make any judgments.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Class is stupid and ruins my storage with worthless eggs and worthless candies that don't work with anything else. Really hope the next class isn't stupid.

Dem SUs sometimes indeed shine like a fucking shooting star then return to dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Class is stupid and ruins my storage with worthless eggs and worthless candies that don't work with anything else. Really hope the next class isn't stupid.
    Oh wow, hold it right there, you want another new class? Really?
    Last edited by HentaiLolicon; May 16, 2016 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I am moderately certain a FI/TE combo isn't going to be used for actual team play. He'll enjoy the game his way, you'll enjoy it yours. If he actually does use it in team play, more power to him.

Also, where do you get the idea that Jet Boots are a "carry me" Weapon? This legitimately confuses me.

Not to rag on the logic, but I want to see actual numbers for that FI/HU DPS before I make any judgments.
    You can play whatever you want, heck you can even play something like Fo/Ra on team-play, outside of it it's not a good thing to do, that literally screams "leech" and nobody wants a leecher on their MPA.

Jet boots DPS is pretty bad, even with the latest buff to them (which wasn't a buff at all actually) their DPS is high effort low reward, this ultimately leads to them doing sub-par DPS even when there's a skilled user behind that wheel.

You can go and search Fi/Hu doing Solo XQ on Youtube, i mean the fact that a skilled Fi/Hu outdps's a skilled Fo/Te (assuming similar skill levels) should say something.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Oh wow, hold it right there, you want another new class? Really?
    Yes a new class that would mix magic and range or a slicer class wouldn't be too awful but nah we needed a gimmicky pet class shoved down our throats.