Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

The one thing I'll definitely give it is how fast you can move from one enemy to the next, your pet can cover a lot of distance and keep enemies busy.
    My favorite thing about games like this is fighting the strongest enemies it will allow so being able to attack, dodge, heal the pet on my own and take down anything is definitely fun, I was kind of hoping summoner would be weaker in defense and hp, dodging with him is easy so I was hoping bosses would be one his kills but with an all attack build he can still take a few good hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    People expect summoner class a cool class such as summoning a fucking bahamut/fucking leviathan etc out of nowhere, then it turned out to be pokemon lol. Better to just call it Tamer, you don't even summon anything lol.

this

Still laughing because a guy I met thinks SU is one of the top classes in the game cuz SU/GU Chain build with Maron.

>Throw Maron
    >Pet Dead
    >Switch to either more Maron's (that requires more buildup) or another useless pet
    >meanwhile watching other classes out dps (and dmg) SU in the process

SU just needs complete work, useless in TD, useless in most cases outside solo play AND I have all the pets in 13* form just from playing along with 13* candy on them, they aren't that good still.

Better yet, wheres my R/T Hybrid class at?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 15, 2016 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Still laughing because a guy I met thinks SU is one of the top classes in the game cuz SU/GU Chain build with Maron.

>Throw Maron
    >Pet Dead
    >Switch to either more Maron's (that requires more buildup) or another useless pet
    >meanwhile watching other classes out dps (and dmg) SU in the process

SU just needs complete work, useless in TD, useless in most cases outside solo play AND I have all the pets in 13* form just from playing along with 13* candy on them, they aren't that good still.

Better yet, wheres my R/T Hybrid class at?
    Have you even played the class? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Have you even played the class? >_>
    Yes, I have which is why I said i have the 13* Pets from playing with it since release, class is beyond bad.

I mean if you think it's good cuz dat solo play by all means but no one full MPAs SU for Mag or PD (or Yamato)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I mean if you think it's good cuz dat solo play by all means but no one full MPAs SU for Mag or PD (or Yamato)
    No one full MPAs Br/Hu either, what's your point? >_>

I was in the middle of leveling Braver to make a HuBr when Summoner got released. At first I was going to ignore it, but then I saw the passives it yields, and now is part of my favorite class combo, the HuSu c:

Playing it wasnt as bad as I thought, and is in fact very good for mob clearing thanks to the Chaser PAs(only had Cery then, but the Maron chaser is just insane right now). Compared to Force, it doesnt rely in JA or charging for the most part, so is a very simple class to play and perfect for monotonous task like dailies and such. Bossing isnt a problem, but as others said, other classes can pull it faster.

Only big problem I found for it is the way pets work in general. It encourages you to get several pets and even multiple copies of the same, which turns into a problem when you need to level/gear them all. Doest help that pets are tied to the character, so if you ever make a new one, you will need to repeat the process again. It just feels like too much dedication compared to other classes.

Overall, I think is a decent class. Damage isnt stellar but it gets the job done, and is easy and simple to play. If it wasnt for the pets not having good methods of avoiding damage, I would actually consider maining a Summoner over Force.

I didn't like the class much when I tried it; it felt very disconnected and the pets didn't seem to do much interesting. The real reason I hate Summoner though is for clogging up all my boss crystals with 9* eggs (Although the worst culprits are the 13* rare notifications you get, only for it to be a parfait).

Can't see me ever playing it again, it doesn't interest me in the slightest.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Got summoner to level 75, and cleared all of it's SP CO.

Gotta admit that SU are really great class, early game.
    End-game content, not so much.

The class itself managed to be different compared to any other class, maybe a pretty good breather for some players who got bored with "normal" classes.
    I don't liked the pet gimmick too much, summoner has very flawed design since the very beginning it almost feels like that SEGA didn't put much effort in making it but let's not write novel about it for now.

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No one full MPAs Br/Hu either, what's your point? >_>
    The point being that SUMMONER is bad in TMPAs because it is lacking in mobbing and requires too much set-up to work on a major boss EQ. Also, no one mentioned Br/Hu in this discussion, please stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith10 View Post
    I was in the middle of leveling Braver to make a HuBr when Summoner got released. At first I was going to ignore it, but then I saw the passives it yields, and now is part of my favorite class combo, the HuSu c:

Playing it wasnt as bad as I thought, and is in fact very good for mob clearing thanks to the Chaser PAs(only had Cery then, but the Maron chaser is just insane right now). Compared to Force, it doesnt rely in JA or charging for the most part, so is a very simple class to play and perfect for monotonous task like dailies and such. Bossing isnt a problem, but as others said, other classes can pull it faster.
    I might be misunderstanding you here and correct me if I am. But how do you play HuSu if Tacts are not multi-class? If you mean Su main what do you sub with it?