Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

When the games are easy to understand and enjoyable , I like playing it.
    If it becomes complicated , then I feel like quiting it.

What I'd like to do with a game? Hmmmmm....well, I love to be challenged and 'living the story'. A game's essence is challenge you to outsmart it and beat the game. And a good story can gloss over bad game-play. Other than that, I would always create a main female character and a main male characters. Why? Because I just want to see in full what the game has to offer for both male and female class. And strangely, I no longer pick melee as my first starter and opt for ranged or class that caught my interest.

Oh, and I always build a class without meta's advice on my first day at a new game. Knowing what builds are working from personal experience is half of the fun.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Cooperative Games: I like meeting people and seeing whats up.
    Competitive Games: I play to win.

Though I like playing a lot of different types of games.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

I like using Zanverse, the greatest tech in the game with my Ex. 5 Hu built in Wind ele Weddle Park. No one can beat me in DPS when I use this tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Caetho View Post
    I like using Zanverse, the greatest tech in the game with my Ex. 5 Hu built in Wind ele Weddle Park. No one can beat me in DPS when I use this tech.
    Wat? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    Wat? o_O
    Basically, Zanverse boost everyone's damage in the area with Wind damage; and everyone's damage toward enemies while in Zanverse AoE contribute toward Zanverse's DPS. The higher your teammates DPS are while in Zanverse AoE, the higher Zanverse DPS would be. The simple chart of how Zanverse works would be.....

Everyone's normal DPS (with or without Shifta) --> someone cast Zanverse --> everyone got boost in damage --> everyone deal bigger damage --> everyone's DPS are listed under Zanverse name (when you check using certain program).

Which is why I never use Zanverse as a notion as of how good someone were, since Zanverse would always win the DPS meter (like, duh. Your DPS with Zanverse are just everyone's DPS combined). Unless the Zanverse-slave is just plain bad at positioning the Zanverse.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Jun 29, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Basically, Zanverse boost everyone's damage in the area with Wind damage; and everyone's damage toward enemies while in Zanverse AoE contribute toward Zanverse's DPS. The higher your teammates DPS are while in Zanverse AoE, the higher Zanverse DPS would be. The simple chart of how Zanverse works would be.....

Everyone's normal DPS (with or without Shifta) --> someone cast Zanverse --> everyone got boost in damage --> everyone deal bigger damage --> everyone's DPS are listed under Zanverse name (when you check using certain program).

Which is why I never use Zanverse as a notion as of how good someone were, since Zanverse would always win the DPS meter (like, duh. Your DPS with Zanverse are just everyone's DPS combined). Unless the Zanverse-slave is just plain bad at positioning the Zanverse.
    What Zanverse does is that it takes a percentage of the total damage of players who are inside the green zanverse ring and reapplies a percentage of the damage as wind damage. Zanverse can be boosted through Wind Tree and weapons that increase damage overall. When used by a Te/Ra, what happens is that the combination of Shifta Strike + Weak Bullet (if its 250%) allows zanverse to become strong enough to actually reapply the standard damage of a player (one who is unbuffed)...Say you get Zanverse up to 36.5% redirect...

We then would have 100 damage x 2.5 x 1.1 = 275. 275 * .365 = 100.375. In short....through zanverse the player just redirected the total amount of damage a player who did not hit a weak bullet point or had shifta up actually would have..

The downsize to Zanverse is that the tech does not overlap meaning only the first zanverse on-field will be the zanverse that will be in use.

I use this tech a lot and with many combinations out there. It can be Customize to have a faster charge time....
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

I use Zanverse on Elder, he drops just like I drop that hot Zanverse on the floor amirite?

I think actually depends on what specific game.