Default Favorite areas/quests?

I think for ep 1 my favorite was forest and caves, quest would be toward the future, the boss run mission, and also the ep 2 version. Besides that the tower quest was really fun, but I only got to play it once. For episode 2 I probably liked jungle most but I liked all of it. I didn't get to play much so I want to get it again and go through it all.

East Tower quest and Central Control Area. I'd say the mines pulls up second.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Seabed has always been my favourite map of PSO, but it just doesn't get enough love since the drop table is lackluster and lack of good quests for it. ;p

My fave quests are those with big masses of monsters everywhere and pure slaying. Mop up quests, some government quests, all that good stuff. Bonus points to gc fake in yellow for the randomly awesome vamos a carnaval.

My fave stage I'd hafta say is a threeway tie between vr spaceship, mines, and seabed. The music!

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Also loved seabed, especially the first area's environment. But agree with questionable drop tables there. (Though remember this extended to most of ep2?)
    Others would be mines, VR spaceship and subterranean desert. ...last one probably only because too much time spent there, even if stupid zu's beam you through walls and other questionable enemies - but parts of environment and the soundtrack for the stage were definitely pluses.

Quests, liked the side story (even though all solo) quests in general. But also the silly minigame quests for some odd reason. (Like the aforementioned one with goofy rappies)
    TTF though...one friend got way ahead with, rest of us had to spam together to (try to) catch up. Became the game for us outside of specific drop hunts. Boo.

I never looked at drop tables, I felt like it was cheating. But the first time I tried ep 2 the first area of the jungle gave me an awesome rare barrier I used from lvl 41 I think into ultimate difficulty.
    The above statement is my own personal opinion and is not meant to offend, insult, or belittle the recipient. Thank you for understanding

I remember why it was such a bid deal, that kill got me to the same level I could wear it XD I didn't want to switch when I got a better one because I was attached.
    The above statement is my own personal opinion and is not meant to offend, insult, or belittle the recipient. Thank you for understanding

Cave 2 looks pretty good. It's now difficult to say. First impressions were much more colorful than the gray memories of them.

Ult Mines, regular forest, and control center. My favorite place to run is forest though.