Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default What are the contents you really wish for?

Hey guys! So I heard so many complaints on how the contents being rather flat, or the contents aren't exactly major contents you think it should be.
    I'd like to know what you really want too!

So what do you want best to add, to turn your supreme boredom (yet still staying) into excitement towards the PSO2?

Example:
    Remove EQ run limit feature,
    give 14* weapons and 12* units,
    Bring back space story and move us away from this anime-like earth story,
    or you like the anime-like earth story and please stay that way,
    Team member login time for Lilipan's sake,
    Level 200 cap,
    100 players EQ run,
    Group attack like the one in the anime ending,
    More PB chain functionality,
    More multi-class 13* weapons,
    new class/race,
    Make tank or Hu/Su or Hu/Fo or Hu/- with blocking gunslash viable,
    Special blocks where all enemies have double stats (with Star Gem incentive!),
    Stop these layered wears being tickets,
    More unforgiving boosted Ultimate Quests,
    etc!

The feature to tekk several items in 1 go.

XH free fields with boost road and related collection files. So for example a boost road could bump RDR on Forest, Tundra and Ruins for a month and the collection file might need Malmoth, Oodan, Wonda, Zesh, Rockbear and Snow Banshee.

More competitive subclass choices, like /Bo sub doing maybe 2% better than /Hu if the player invests in a rainbow set, or /Br beating both /Bo and /Hu on weak points with charged attacks.

More playstyle-defining choices, like Gu being able to choose between being rewarded for zero range vs longer range, TATK Jet Boots being a viable Tech focused build rather than both T and S being about kicks.

And a 4P quest on the level of Endless Nightmare 4 or East/West Tower. How hard is it to throw everyone in a cramped dark room and spam UQ Signos then give a bunch of Yurlungurs at the end?
    Last edited by Selphea; May 23, 2016 at 06:24 AM.

Ultimate Emergency Quest

Loser Yuga, Ultimate Mining Base ft. Yuga Darkers and instead of desert we fight during a snowstorm, would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Aggressive enemies. Old AI for Zeshrayda, Goronzoran, Diabo etc. Quests like Easter EQ that aren't EQs and for 4 people.

Really, is that a lot to ask?

I just want to equip more than one Weapon camo at a time ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    You can sorta get around that, one of the options lets you put the CTRL + F(#) buttons over the numpad for weapon swapping, allowing you to, say bind numpad 1-6 with different weapons and the corresponding camos, although I admit this is roundabout and may be annoying to setup

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    The feature to tekk several items in 1 go.
    Lool. It's one of the big wish.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    You can use chat command to change weapon camos. Well, unless you want each palette has its own camo even for the same weapon.

- A tweak and rebalances in the whole game. Time for PSO2 to become Phantasy Star Online 2, not PP Star Online 2 or FoTe Star Online 2. Also for players to play whatever class combination they wanted without being shunned or get the mocking look.

- XH difficulty for all current maps.

- Expansion and integration of crafting system. Integrate it with Gathering system and unlock PA crafts and customization for all Techs and PAs, not just the unpopular one.

- AI improvements for all enemies. Make the difficulty represent how dangerous and aggresive the enemies would.

- QoL stuff (multiple tekking at the same time, compress all AQ stones into one stone, last login time, layered wear to follow CAST system for fashion instead of tickets, evolving and scaling NPC partner cards).

- Fix in Wild Easter-drop methods. For the love of Photons, I'm tired of seeing Dio from this kind of EQ (even though cubes is always appreciated).
    Last edited by Zeroem; May 23, 2016 at 06:43 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

More and longer premade quests. Specifically ones that aren't EQs, LQs, Story Quests, or TAs. :I