Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    I'm afraid that 'SEGA make new system to bury their failed old system' would still be a trend.
    That describes really well the idea behind NT-weapons, like them being uncraftable and Nox-NT having more atk, than every other 12* and the all-class 13*s

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    What do I want from this game? Simple -

I want them to nix all the nonsensical grindfest trade-in bullshit and just get back to plain ol' Phantasy Star gameplay. Like, that's it. No more random, weeaboo, Saturday-morning-cartoon insanity garbage like they've been pumping out. Just some cool, sensible stories, area, and enemies that keep in tune with the Phantasy Star we actually know and love, not this. That is disgusting.

How anyone can think the path SEGA's chosen for PSO2 is fine and dandy totally and utterly befuddles me. Y'all are nuts.
    THIS. I like your style.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I want them to nix all the nonsensical grindfest trade-in bullshit and just get back to plain ol' Phantasy Star gameplay. Like, that's it. No more random, weeaboo, Saturday-morning-cartoon insanity garbage like they've been pumping out. Just some cool, sensible stories, area, and enemies that keep in tune with the Phantasy Star we actually know and love, not this. That is disgusting.

How anyone can think the path SEGA's chosen for PSO2 is fine and dandy totally and utterly befuddles me. Y'all are nuts.
    While I despise seeing your fan made hentai in every pso2 google image search, I really agree on that
    Spoiler!

Story-wise, a Lilipa Mother Brain would've made more sense than whatever anime crap is going on in EP4, I mean who's behind all that abandoned machinery in Lilipa?

Naberius chapter is done with the appearance of Profound Darkness. Tho a travel back in time 50 years prior where the war against Dark Falz Elder in his prime would be nice, I mean he did froze a large region of Naberius alone. MC will only be there for observation tho.

Amduscia chapter is half done with Kashina only being mentioned. We still haven't even physically met Kamitsu other than telepathic communication. A 7th Dragon similar vibe and lore would be nice.

Lilipa is now just a God Bug host(starship trooper reference) for Apprentice, but the lore behind the planet itself is non-existent other than Lilipan's being a sore in the eye cutesy just to get trapped by a Gilnas and blown up by a random ARKS.

Earth would've been more interesting if it was a post apocalyptic setting after Mother Thingy cause a similar catastrophe such as the Great Blank.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jun 26, 2016 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Story-wise, a Lilipa Mother Brain would've made more sense than whatever anime crap is going on in EP4, I mean who's behind all that abandoned machinery in Lilipa?

Naberius chapter is done with the appearance of Profound Darkness. Tho a travel back in time 50 years prior where the war against Dark Falz Elder in his prime would be nice, I mean he did froze a large region of Naberius alone. MC will only be there for observation tho.

Amduscia chapter is half done with Kashina only being mentioned. We still haven't even physically met Kamitsu other than telepathic communication. A 7th Dragon similar vibe and lore would be nice.

Lilipa is now just a God Bug host(starship trooper reference) for Apprentice, but the lore behind the planet itself is non-existent other than Lilipan's being a sore in the eye cutesy just to get trapped by a Gilnas and blown up by a random ARKS.

Earth would've been more interesting if it was a post apocalyptic setting after Mother Thingy cause a similar catastrophe such as the Great Blank.
    I really wished rather than a derpy high school setting, ep4 would be like the Mother Cluster guys are some enemy force from the waaay future and want to get rid of ARKS by destroying them in the past, when you visit Tokyo its a bit more Futuristic with some preserved "present areas" or something

And instead of meeting Hitsugi, you met Human Regius and the rest of the original Council of Six which isn't even form yet, hell throw in the Dark Falz people while they're still uncorrupted photoners
    Spoiler!

If it were me...
    I would take and redesign the entire story of the game in my own right in an alternate universe to be far more serious than what its current offering. Phantasy Star stories have a lot of potential, but in the end they amount to too much character introduction and too little story. You get a few segments here and there, but I find those segments to be lacking...

Of course I would change the way weapons work ^_^.
    I would introduce a system in which all weapons found start with no potentials and can be grown from 1* standards to 13* standards. The weapon can acquire a potential and we would get it from combining the stones we get in AQs and other parts of the game.

In short what would happen is we would be responsible for obtaining the weapon model itself (be it from common to rare) and getting the Potential (from common to rare) and then we would be open to up to three customizations. Customization choices would be in lowering equip parameters, improving variance, multi-class/all-class (in exchange for power), all the way to making the weapon function under different types of attack values (like adding T-ATK on an S-ATK weapon to help with techs better, etc), or even carry latent PAs or Techs, etc...

In carrying this format, a player could use any weapon model...focus more on getting the model to help with appearance and the player would build the weapon that they want... (and yes, potentials would be reworked to balance things out) and have the weapon animations that they want to pair with the look and feel of their characters.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Yeah. I agree. But SEGA are a bunch of greedy fucks who waste a lot of their time, effort, and money developing shit Sonic games.

Not like Sonic is shitty. They are literally wasting a lot of their revenue developing shitty games instead of doing like Digital Extremes did and focusing all their time and effort into developing PSO2.