Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Ultimate Emergency Quest

Loser Yuga, Ultimate Mining Base ft. Yuga Darkers and instead of desert we fight during a snowstorm, would be great.
    I would also like to see "Ultimate Mining Base Defense", I think that'd be pretty cool.

That or an epic "defend the Earth in Outer Space with AIS from some kind of existential threat"; and there's a timer that if it reaches zero, automatic failure. Maybe it might have two or three phases, perhaps in the first phase Earth is invaded, and there is mass destruction/hysteria on Earth, and you have to make your way to a secret AIS hanger on foot on Earth. Maybe the second phase, you have to protect a city and its citizens, and then the final phase is protecting the Earth in outer space against huge waves of enemies that are trying to invade it (using the new jet-pack-boost-dash-feature that was given to AIS), and also you have stop a massive-lazer-cannon from going off or something, that'll totally annihilate Earth.

But yeah, I really want something similar to TD, as its the only content that I find "fun".

I want a way to use AIS more regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    You can sorta get around that, one of the options lets you put the CTRL + F(#) buttons over the numpad for weapon swapping, allowing you to, say bind numpad 1-6 with different weapons and the corresponding camos, although I admit this is roundabout and may be annoying to setup
    Okay, how do I do this, I would love to, but I dont fully understand what your saying. >.<

Literally any endgame content that isn't just grinding for 13*s that are worse than Austere or getting class cap cubes.

Better NT stuff. I get that they don't want to piss off people who did the grind needed for Orbit and Austere, but at some point they're going to have to give these things a reason to exist aside from being filler.

Make the boss for the upcoming fields have fun mechanics, kinda like Bal Rodos or Vol Opt from pso.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Stop locking content of the game. Honestly, idk why content is locked behind things such as rng and scheduled times. The most fun mission right now is hardly playable due to being scheduled for certain times and it is not everyday. They should honestly remove a lot of the old boring content such as Arks Missions, and make more EQs into permanent quests. Becuse EQs are the most fun missions in the game. They can make EQs into random quests giving boosts for X time to balance them out.

There're plenty of things I wished they had built into the game right from the beginning:
    - Articulated fingers >_>
    - Immersion via better environments and background story-telling. PSO made me feel like I was really exploring an alien planet and actually afraid to face Dark Falz/Olga Flow. PSU and its related titles made me feel like I was part of Gurhal because I was so aware of the civilization through all the different lobbies/cafes/names and references. PSO2 barely manages to make me vaguely aware that Oracle has people that exist beyond the lobby areas we see.
    - Better My Room placement, a la The Sims. Wish you could actually place things against walls and close together instead of that weird grid we have now. Would be a nice touch to have My Room resembles actual homes too (Like how you had a changing room in PSU, which at least gives a sense that your character has a toilet or something. The immersion in PSO2 is broken slightly here.)

As for game content/balances:
    - A SABER WEAPON CLASS. Not Swords, not GS, not DBs, just a good old-fashioned one-handed blade.
    - An equivalent of compound techs for melee and ranged classes. They could even recycle SUVs from PSU for RA/GUs, that'd be totally cool.
    - More PAs for BO (Even SU has more, what the hell?)
    - SU Pet camos so they actually fit the aesthetics of the rest of the game.
    - PSU costumes as layerwear.
    - A way to quick travel that costs PP (at this point, they might as well since people are already using Guren/Ilzonde)
    - Day/night transition in the shop area/Franka's Cafe.
    - The ability to use your team tree without having to leave your block.
    - The ability to choose what weapon your character uses in story mode cutscenes.
    - Make 7* - 9* gear drop as regular orange/purple drops, or at least a way to distinguish them from 10* - 12*s on the field so you know which ones are cubes and which ones aren't.
    - More freedom in recoloring costumes. If they're going to make colour change passes expensive to obtain, at least make them worth it.
    - More missions like Solo ExQ that you can actually fail if you goof too hard. Something like that sidescrolling bonus mission in PSPo2 would be cool.

The sad thing is that most of these will never happen ; ;
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; May 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM.

-4 players survival mode: Ennemies hit harder with less forgiving Ai, you start without mates resta is forbidden, to heal you have to loot mates from mobs and bosses, ship forbidden, moons forbidden and pb gauge fills at a much slower rate, maps would be randomly selected among à few prebuilt, would feature alternate routes, dead ends locking you on a trial, having to choose among différent possible routes, and finally would end after 5 or 6 maps.

- hunting game from Ff9, 12 players competing individually spawn in a quite extensive map containing bosses and large groups of tankier mobs spawning from time to time, players are rewarded points for every kill, kills are rewarded on percentage of damage rather than last hit, the player with the most points wins, you start with 3 monomates, after 3mn players can spend their points for more, dying means disqualification.

- Eq system reworked into rotation pass system quests: by completing all 3 featured quests you get a pass that allows access to an emergency quest of your choice between à daily rotating roster of eqs.

Xh free explorations BEFORE lvl 80 or i might lose it altogether.

I'll edit this post when i remember more of what i had in mind.

Matoi's Number One Fan Losvaize's Avatar

Bring matoi back in the lobby for episode 4
    bring back sroll JA bonus
    bring back chain banish
    give us race specific abilities like in PSP2i
    new field on earth (america)
    make bullet keep not a main class skill and apply across all Ratk weapons, maybe then I'd actually be less reticent to use WB as GURA
    remove field ceilings
    wand PAs
    recycle 10* and above eggs like weapons
    Last edited by Losvaize; May 23, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: almost forgot