Default PSO2 Tweaker finds 20k missing files every update?

Hello, I've kinda put this problem on the backburner for a while, and now it's starting to irk me. Every update (including today's) for PSO2 I get, the tweaker searches for missing files, and everytime, it ends up missing about 20000 files each time this happens. I'm not sure what's going on with the Tweaker, but I hate having to redownload 20k files everytime I want to play after a new patch. Is there something wrong with one of my files?

I've ran it through redownloading old files, checking for errors and everything turns out fine, but it still happens so I'm not sure what's going on with it.

Click no when the Tweaker prompts for an update, then update using the Old Method.
    Also, try deleting the win32 file where your Tweaker is located; doing that should make the Tweaker create a newer version of it that works properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Click no when the Tweaker prompts for an update, then update using the Old Method.
    Also, try deleting the win32 file where your Tweaker is located; doing that should make the Tweaker create a newer version of it that works properly.
    Where can I find that file in the directory?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeMOB View Post
    Where can I find that file in the directory?
    It should be wherever the PSO2Tweaker.exe is located. I don't remember the exact file name (I don't have the file since I update using the official launcher), but I know it has "win32" and "DO_NOT_DELETE" in the file name. Just to be clear, it is a single file; don't accidentally delete your entire win32 folder from the pso2_bin.

It should be wherever the PSO2Tweaker.exe is located. I don't remember the exact file name (I don't have the file since I update using the official launcher), but I know it has "win32" and "DO_NOT_DELETE" in the file name. Just to be clear, it is a single file; don't accidentally delete your entire win32 folder from the pso2_bin.

That one, right?

That one, right?
    Yeah, that last one. I do recommend to update using the Old Method first, then delete that file while the game is vanilla.

Yeah, that last one. I do recommend to update using the Old Method first, then delete that file while the game is vanilla.
    I did that. Once I installed using the old method and installing the English patches, the game didn't start because Gameguard crashed. Then, when I opened up Tweaker again it said it didn't exist because it self deleted somehow. Now, I'm back at square one.

I did that. Once I installed using the old method and installing the English patches, the game didn't start because Gameguard crashed. Then, when I opened up Tweaker again it said it didn't exist because it self deleted somehow. Now, I'm back at square one.
    That is the GN Field not working properly. Go into the folder you have the Tweaker in and run it (or simply rename your Tweaker from "PSO2Tweaker.pleasedonot..." to "PSO2Tweaker.exe"). And before you launch the game, go into the Tweaker menu, Troubleshooting, then Fix Gameguard errors.