This is probobaly the best forest run i have ever did.

I thought id get a level up today so i went to do lost heat sword quest. Since im greedy, i made the game and quickly did the quest so no one could join. And since there is a but load of guys id think id find at least 1 red box items thing.Immeadiatly i find branch of paku paku. I thought since i got the rare in the first room id find another 1 by the end of the quest. Next room i found a photon drop. and im gaining mad expierience. then right before forest 2, i find a wizard technique and 2 angel mind++(not bad for a force). So im in the first room of forest 2(by the way, this is v-hard)and i was killing savage wolves(i hate them so much) and guess what i find?, nope can't guess cuz u dont know my section id. i find a Battle Verge(cane). And then by the end of the quest i find a hilde bears head. Now i'm a ranger so now i get to do some serious trading.

But now lets put the items toghether.

Branch of Paku Paku
    Battle Verge
    Angel Mind ++ x2
    Wizard technique
    Mind material(forgot to mention)
    Def material
    evade material
    Hilder Bears cane(yes it's already a wepon)
    Photon drop(essential for barriers)
    All 4 forces.......

Altho i didnt find any thing that i could use im still pretty happy i found all of it

haha good job man, so tell me which quests are the best for rares and also do they increase the chance for Rares or something? Also sorry for the questions but what are the Excavation report guides i read on here is it a quest?

Thanks bro

Bubba K

Here is a little hint on finding rares.

It's all % chances, Every monster has a % of droping the selected item based on your SECTION ID. Lost heat sword quest, has alot of monsters in it aleast 16 guys in the first room( 2 waves of 5, 1 wave of 6)
    The more guys i kill the more chance i have of finding a rare item.

Evacuation reports

he is a sample , Blue full v-hard forest 10 laps

First word:Blue full, Section id, becuase different section id's find differnt items.

Second Word: v-hard, difficulty, because different dif. find differnt rares. Higher more power full rares, like how u cant find a heavens punisher in v-hard.

Third word: Forest, Fastest most easyist place to clear, easyist boss. Not time consuming.

10 laps: how many times they had cleared the area.

It basically tells you the most common item in that area, what you will find, the apearence of rare items.

I hope this helps, i hope i aint wrong.

Thanks Man, Im only 36 as of now, so ill try doing Heat Sword quest on Hard, thanks for the help