Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: 10 more PSO version 2 shots!

My goodness. The drool is begining to form. A Dreamcast MAG!?! A big FAT Umbrella? A rabbit head staff and that weird claw thing? Sonic team is the best.

I saw the same photo on another site and the DC was a Master System. Everything else in the shot was identical. The jury in my head is still out on these. Seeing how they've come from a Hong Kong (aka Pirate's Island) site, I'd say that the odds of them being fake outweigh the odds of them being real. I'm still hoping that they're real!

Mira, that one gun was a 'Light Shot' (no N) =] I don't mean to be an ass, but couldn't help it.

Actually, it looks more like
    Riot Shot
    and
    Frost assault
    to me.

i don't know about all of them, but some of those shots are definately fake! one of them is just forest 1 with some colours changed, and one of them is forest 2, near the boss with some strange purple thing pasted on!

I hate to say this, but this whole Version 2 disc rumor/screenshot reeks of BS. I find it extremely hard to believe that SoJ and Sonic Team are so tightlipped about this, but somehow a Hong Kong (of all places) web site has scooped Sega and gotten exclusive screenshots. I live in Japan and read gaming magazines -- nobody's even mentioned this, much less gotten screenshots.
    It looks like a hack or Photoshop job to me, maybe to draw in site traffic. Of course, if it isn't, then it will rock above all things -- but you definitely shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket yet... don't plan on that Master System Mag just yet.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Hmm, I'm no art expert, but doesn't the backround in the last screen look a little too high res to the HUcast and the DC mag? Also, those monsters look really similar to some cheap horror video, but I can't remember the title. Hmm....
    Anyway, those fake items are really strange o_o;;

Veteran Fighter

Hmmm you could be right, this whole things does smell a bit fishy. But still even if the pics are fake, That's one Helluva hack or photoshop job, you gotta admit.

uhhh... I dunno if this has already been said since I don't have the time to let all these replies load, but your translation of "rainuuto" is a little off.
    There's no 'n' there, bro... that would be raiuuto. If you say it just right, is sounds like "riot" to me... could be waaay off there tho, even tho I'm a japanese student.

Seriously kids... those mags look absolutely stupid, and GAMES in the lobbies? Like what? RAcast soccer? I'm calling this one straight up front. All these shots are bullshit, some stupid fag is having the time of his life laughing at all of us going berserk over some unconfirmed, doctored images. LOOK AT THEM! THEY LOOK FAKE! I didn't believe it after the FIRST shot (Which was the master system mag, if you'll recall...) Everyone take a good look at those shots carefully... you'll see what I mean.