Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: Another Server Change

Well this morning it appears SEGA has made another change. If you try to join a game with any of the following items you will get the illegal item message.
    God/HP++
    God/TP++
    Devil/Tech--
    If you bank the items then join a game and try to take them out you will get disconnected.
    There may be more items included in this list these are the one I know for sure.

Default Re: Another Server Change

Good! (@#*$&ign PK cheaters! Too bad sega doesn't auto disable their accounts!

I agree about the banning of cheated items, but not the auto disabling of accounts. Sure cheating sux, but should they be screwed out of the money they paid for the game? Would they get a new jewel case for their "new" game Phantasy Star "Offline"? What about poor schmucks who traded legit items for bunk ones not knowing any better? Should they be disabled for being dumb? lol, before I get a reply, NO I am not one of the morons I am speaking about, all my stuff is legit.

I thought this all seemed to be about PKing, not about duping or anything else (just by the choices of items) and that there may be legitamate offline uses for the items.
    on the other hand, sega dosen't really have an interest in making it so that you can't cheat offline (nor any real ability to prevent such actions)

God HP++ and God TP++ don't do anything to other players besides cause wonder. (How the hell is that force still alive with those Delsabers surrounding her??) And the God HP++ doesn't save you against PKers, because my friend and I both died from that Resta thing even when he was wearing his God HP++.
    Oh well. I guess it's about time I started using those Scape dolls I've gathered. ;

Veteran Fighter

I think the servers should keep logs. If a person is found with multiple cheats over time, then yeah. Screw them for their money!

Veteran Fighter

* Hmm, what would be a good dignified response? *
    WOOHOO! YES! *starts jumping aroung* ^_^

"Screw them out of their money." Yeah, that's rich. Americans are paying NOTHING to play on-line. It's a free sevice that SEGA is providing to boost sales. The cost of the game is reasonable (compaired to market) for an OFF-LINE game.
    The people getting screwed out of their money are the poor Japanese who are continuing to PAY to play this game while PKers and dupers screw THEM out of an enjoyable gaming experience.
    I hate so many of you have such a warped, self centered sence of reality.

YES!!!!!!!!!
    YES YES YES!!!!
    a) no more PKs...
    b) no more hax0rs that lack skills and require god hp++ to survive...

YES!!!
    Finally there will be some real gaming going on...but ive got a question: Is duping still posible? (Hope NOT)

Sonic knuckles are also affected by the server changes. At least mine were...