Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: Get-Together 3.0 a Success!

Cube writes, "Wow, the get-together sure was fun! Personally I had a blast! I exchanged more than 20 guild cards, and played in a few exciting games! Thanks to Gambit a lot of people had the Chance to have a few pics taken, and we even got a few Group pics as well!
    The Turnout was also unexpected.. We had a lot more people come then we had imagined...especially at the 9 o’clock segment. The Lag might have been bad, but it wasent bad enough to ruin our fun!
    I want to thank Ice_ for making this a possibility, and i want to thank everyone who showed up for making this a success! I hope we can do this again! "

Default Re: Get-Together 3.0 a Success!

a success! my god! it was worse than playing a with anybody else out there! for starters i gt dissconnected about seven times and asa result of that i lost EVERY single item in item pack aswell as everything in my bank! then, while playing in one of the PSOW games i had my Stag Coultry+15 stolen! could it get any worse!

Don't be such a baby.

hey! its took me along time to get all my rares n ijusy lost um all like that!

Im sorry you didnt have a fun time, but i think i can speak for a lot of people out their who did have a fun time, and werent stolen from. Although i must admit at first the lag was pretty bad, but for me it cleared up alot, and wasent that bad the rest of the night.

Huh? It was "Lagity Lagity!!!" Very few people too... But I did beat DF3 for the first time in Hard! ....At level 68.....

i suppose ur right, i did manage to exchange about 10guild cards and i got up to dark falz 3 on hard but was killed the thing is though - sega has got to do something about this! it happened to my friend awell last night and im sure it happened to many others. i mean if u cant go online without the threat of losing ur items then here maybe no point to it at all?

Banned

NO IT WASNT A SUCCES!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LAG YOU MADE! I couldnt get on for a whole hour cuz the lag! then when i did get on and went into the lobby i got DC'ed!! i hope you NEVER do this again!! It really screws with our gaming!! ESPECIALLY ON THE WEEKEND!!!

Default FDA

Bleh, 100 people on one block doesn't compare to the numbers of other users -.-;;

Uh, the lag wasn't caused by that. The servers had been screwed up for the past couple days.