Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online Confirmed... FOR GAMECUBE!

NINTENDO SUCKS!!!
    DREAMcast is Best
    then the PS2
    then the XBOX
    then maybe PSX
    then all the other game system other than the ones from NINTENDO
    Ill say it again
    NINTENDO SUCKS!!!

Default Re: I agree!!!

hmm seems so many ppl have forgoten, or didnt experience the nes or snes, nintendo is a very good company, N64 floped ok, most everyone knows this, but GC will be alot better, ps was a sega only thing but so was sonic, but your not complaining of sonic being on gba, pso moving to gc will keep the game fresh, and alive, the dc was a damn good machine and im sad to see it dieing like this, but it is. but just because a good game is on a machine made by some one other than sega, doesnt make the game any less

Default sigh

just a bunch of fan boys. I guess old habits die hard though huh? I guess some rivalries will simply never end. Gonna be hard for you fan boys to accept that Sega will make great games regardless of the console. Heh, what will you do when there is no sega system and only sega games?

Default Fan boys

I guess old habits die hard, eh? Bet you had a genesis instead of a super Nintendo didn't ya? Whatever.
    Heh heh, what will you do when there is no sega system and only sega games?

Hahahahaa.. That they do. Hehe .. That they do. Forces definitely own.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Default Re: Fan boys

Thats when I take out my super mod chipped dreamcast for dreamcast games
    and If it ever does move to the GC then its a stupid bummer because I am going to have to buy a new game system
    but if it ever does move it should also move to PS2 or maybe the rumored PS3 rumored that will be coming out in about 5 years.
    heh and I didn't have a genesis I had a NES and thought it suked so I bought a N64 and thought it would be better but it suked more so I bought a PSx and Dremcast then my PS2 and hopefully Ill be able to buy the Xbox

It's not me. I'm not here.

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online ... for Gamecube?

God above, what a bunch of Platform facists most of you are!!!
    Anybody give a shit about the games?
    Because I thought that's what mattered, not the system they were on.
    We know very little about the Game Cube as of yet,
    and of course the first few months of PS2 sucked (anyone remember the dross that the DC started out with?), but the good stuff is on it's way - Hurdy Gurdy, Project Eden, MGS2 for starters
    Even X-box, which I'm dubious about, is showing real promise - especially Halo...
    Grow up, please, and get used to the fact that all life does not shine out of Sega's ass, and certainly not anymore they've packed it all in.
    So, when Sega stops making games for the DC anymore, what are you going to do?
    If you aren't multi-platform soon, you will be left behind. And don't whinge that you don't have the cash - nor do I - it's called getting a job.
    I look forward to be being flamed with relish. Bring it on.

yes. Anyway, gamecube will love you up in a rub a dub stylee. How can anything that looks so cool, be cack?

I don't see anything wrong with a little console loyalty. Well, it may get out of hand when you see people in the lobby chanting "gamecube suX0rs".
    I think I've owned every piece of Sega hardware from the Master system to the 32X to the Samba Maracas. They *made* great hardware... and that's all there is to it. We were all sad to see them get out of the hardware game, but by the same token I'm sure we'll all still support Sega in their new direction.
    Shit... I sound like a PR rep.

I agree to wot mafu said, it's true, once DC die, PSO will follow it, but if it's on other console, at least, v can still play PSO