Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: It's Official!! PSO Is coming to the GameCube!

That sucks... Nintendo just isn't worthy of a PS game... Really... I mean... It MIGHT be acceptable if it were on the PS2... But Nintendo just isn't worthy of the spectacular series that is Phantasy Star. I am flat-out disappointed.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Default Re: It's Offical!! PSO 2 Is Coming To D Cube!

Idiot, just because someone says something you don't agree with doesn't mean you have to immediately call them a "Nintendo ball licker" that they "sux" along with the system. Nintendo has a much longer history with game making than Sony or Microsoft, and I don't think porting PSO to the GC is a mistake. It's a solid company, whereas Sony has only had 1 powerful system and Microsoft is starting from scratch. There's a possibility that these systems can fail, while Nintendo's history would assume that the GC will live a long life with tons of support.

I still don't see why people are bitchin' about the PS series coming to the Gamecube. We should all be happy that SEGA will continue the series at all instead of leaving it to die with the Dreamcast (sorry to say but after March 2002 SEGA will not be develvoping anymore DC games). Why would it be acceptable for the series to be on the PS2 and not GCN? Its really puzzling me. Ah hell with it I won't waste my time, I don't care where the PS series goes, but where ever it goes I'll be there.

I'm sorry, I just have absolutely no respect for Nintendo... Haven't ever since my cousin got a Sega Genesis back in the early 90s, and I saw how profoundly better Sonic the Hedgehog was on his console, next to Super Mario World on my Super Nintendo. Now, Sony on the otherhand, for some reason, I have a bit more respect for. I suppose it's because I've seen how good the Final Fantasy series was on the Playstation (which, oddly enough, has a massive load of RPGs on it for some reason...). Albeit, I don't think any company will ever gain the respect from that Sega has.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

im glad pso is coming to the gamecube and i like sonic for the gamecube also