Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Once again, another server maintenance

inferno10 writes, "Mamak-int.com is reporting another server maintenance in preparation for the US release of ver.2:
    In preparation for the launch of PSOv2 for the International market. The server will once again go under maintenance at these following times to resolve any compatibility issues. We understand this will be a major inconveniece for everyone and ask for your understanding. The maintenance will take place at the following timezones.
    JPN: September 5th from 0900hrs ~ 18:00hrs US/EU: September 5th from 19:00hrs ~ 21:00hrs
    Please do not log-on during the above stated times - 2001. 9.4 Sonic Team"
    PSO v2 must be underway to come to the US soon! Bad news is... downtime for importers XD.

Default Re: Once again, another server maintenance

yey bout fuggin time

Well, this pretty much guarantees that v2 will be released this month if they are going to this trouble. Hopefully, it still will be released on Sept. 11th. Heck, it's one week away from the supposed release date and Sega hasn't given any official word on a delay yet. It would be rather irresponsible of them to wait until the last second to suddenly blurt out "Oh yeah we forgot, you Americans will have to wait two more weeks now! HAHAHAHAHA!" ...Well, maybe that last part was just slightly exaggerated.

Actualy it is on their site for 9/25.
    http://www.sega.com/games/dreamcast/post_dreamcastgame.jhtml;$sessionid$YVM0C4YAADPIYC RSBUKCM5AKGIGQUMS0?PRODID=770
    but nice to know that its still coming, i was gettin a lil worried.

No, it's been officially announced that the release date is on the 25th. If you head over to Sega.com and goto the ver.2 page, you'll see the Release Date as 09/25/2001

*goes to their site and cries* ;_;
    Oh well. At least this new date may possibly be the final delay.

What time zone is this?

Compatibility problems? my ass!!!!, they are implementing the anti cheat solutions that are the cause of so many delays, but at least SEGA is making a move that indicates that PSO v2 is coming to America woohooo!!! I canīt wait, and if SEGA hadnīt say a word about any delay at all maybe the game will be out in september 11 instead of sept 25, all of you PSO players its time to equip your MAG and your weapon and get ready!!!!

Would it kill somebody to translate the time? I'm guessing that's military time? Not everybody understands military time. I look at 19:00 hours and have no idea what time that is. C'mon translate it to normal time! I'm so sick of guessing what time the maintenances start and end.

just subtract 12 from the number, and you have the normal time. so... 19-12=7pm