Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: A New Hackers Way of Destruction!

Spider writes, "The other day on PSO this guy asked me to tell him when I was going to use a PB, I did, when I finished the PB the screen went black and all that could be seen was the teleporters.... then I was disconected! I lost all my items plus my game was so damn screwed that I could not even go online with my charicter! Look out for people who ask you to tell them when your gonna do a PB, I went from level 61 to nothing!"
    I don't know if this is old or not either... but it seems to be a new form of CK... watch out!

Default Re: A New Hackers Way of Destruction!

Uh-oh! I ask people quite a bit when they plan to use a PB... not for any sort of PKing, but so I can try to make a combo out of it!
    Hackers have found another way to make legitimate players look bad....

whats a PB?

OMFG thats it no more open games for me...... god damnit I seriusly am geting f***inkg pissed at this.............

PB =Photon Blast.
    This is the first time I ever heard of this.. why can't all of the assholes leave innocent people alone..

Photon Blast.

Its nothing to do with ur pb or some thing that someone is doing to you. Its something that has been happening on the servers lately. I've had it happen a couple of times to myself when i'm in a game alone but i just unplugged the phone line to make it quit and save and everything was fine.

Default Lets just play the game.

This is not PSO Hacker World! I know that hacking is a problem but all the attention is just feeding fuel to the fire. These guys are doing all this for the attention plain and simple. It sucks and I wish there were no codes or hacks, but there are. I appreciate the heads up on new threats, and I understand that PSO news is slow but this is getting out of hand. Continued repeated coverage of every little move these slugs make is just making them eat it up more. You think they don’t come here and read this, or go to any other PSO related sight and read the attention they are getting? I wonder how many hits CMGSCC has gotten lately because of this stuff? Quit the paranoia, play with friends or don't play at all, or better yet just move on to something else.
    --Mofo

Default Re: Lets just play the game.

Hey, I think this is very good news to post! Now I know of yet another trap to avoid!

oh, heh