Default Article: Formation of a US Challenge Block!

Souljah writes, "I got this info from MAMAK:
    Awhile back, someone from IGN mailed me about designating a general matchup ship for all US challenge mode players. Officially, Miranda 11 & 12 are the blocks used by the Japanese for playing Challenge mode, so it makes a lot of sense to designate Miranda 09 & 10 as the Official challenge mode blocks for US players. There are several reasons for this decision
    1. Spill over players from the Japanese block could help newbies.
    2. There are some English players who are now using these blocks, which means that there is a fair amount of support (particularly from IGN)
    3. There hasn't been much concrete support of any of the other suggested ships.
    "
    Well, heck...we might as well throw our support in too! I know how hard it can be finding a decent group for challenge mode. -_-

Default Re: Formation of a US Challenge Block!

Well, that's cool. One of the reasons why I didn't go to Miranda 11 and 12 was because it's hard to play with Japanese players and the language barrier (reason why I stay mainly on US ships). Maybe now the path to Bu-Ei will be somewhat easier to obtain now.

Default Finally!

Thank God! for a while it looked like there would be no official US challenge blocks. Now I can finally find a decent team to beat C2 with!

Well, at least someone thought it through. It sounds like a viable plan to me.

Veteran Fighter

Wooo ^.^ About time. It can be very hard playing challenge mode with Japanese players, and I often had to resort to "I need a MONOMATE. > Everbody" A US challenge block would be really cool and really useful. ^.~ Must..do..challenge 6.....

This idea is pretty cool but doesn't seem to work? I've been going on since this was "announced" and I have yet to see 1 challenge game going on in those 2 block.