Default Article: New rares in all updated quests.

Gradius writes, "Using the altavista to translate, I checked out the Japanese PSO site. Along with the information we already have it appears to mention rare possibly being found in the updated Endless Nightmare 4 and mop-up 4 quests. "Ver1 QUEST ' mopping-up operation ' ?A???e?B???b?g???[?h correspondence becoming It returned! Furthermore the item of secret is hidden in the MAP, how rumor!" Also it is mentiond that the "Facing the Future" quest will be in the v.hard difficulty not ultimate: "Facing to future, (for 1 - 4 people) From the governor-general prefecture, the new work simulator appears again. This time all bosses appear! Breaking all bosses, push down the DF! Very hard mode, in the prayer which clears the ?A???e?B???b?g???[?h, whether the " strictly confidential weapon " presents from the governor-general, * & *? The strictly confidential item and the person who is relationship appear successively to in addition to! Maybe that last line means you will have a choice, 1 for each class?"
    The random english characters is the japanese text, which cannot be seen. Again, If you would like to check it for yourself, use Babel Fish to translate the site (http://tails01.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html).

Default Re: New rares in all updated quests.

can some1 tel me what this means cause im not sure

read the mamak-int news headline, it makes more sense there!

yo thanx man

Hey Gradius, remember that time in Spanish class when you found out that I fucked your sister?!? Dude, that was fucking hilarious!!!

Nope, I don't remember that... and that would be sick, since she was 8 or so...