Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Technical Wizardry

Default Re: A PC keyboard adapter for GC PSO

I'm very sorry for the people who just bought a hienously over-priced import keyboard. Believe me, I feel your pain... I spent $130 on mine. (I needed it to complete the project) Please understand that I did not want to release details about this project until I was successful, least I give anyone false hopes. Even now, we are unsure of how to procede with distribution. The device is still in its test phase, so it will be at least a week or two before we're ready to do anything large-scale.

Please be paitient with us... we're only two guys, after all. Keep your eyes on the web site for updates.

How do you know there would be more quests? I doubt ST would give different offerings to both consoles. Anyways, GC PSO is the same damn game as XBox PSO, with the only differences of Broadband-only connections (oh, gee, as if the game wasn't fast enough) and the headset. I think that headset would be much more annoying than a Gameshark. ^-^

headsets aren't annoying.

The 12 yr old kid on the other side, is.

Viva la Mute function.

Headsets also don't cheat =P

kinda offtopic but does this work for PSO as well?

ARGH i ment Animal Crossing.

Does it work with Animal crossing?

i <3 html

Hey Layrinn did you make it with HTML?

LOL

havent tried, sorry

Yep this sounds pretty sweet , im happy someone has decided to make an difference ,but please lets all not miss the big picture technical compatibility.Everything is so far so good on the homefront but lets always remember the slight chance , of an minor oversight happening which may result in permenant damage to your GameCube .but i have confidence that the P.S.O World staff members would not post anything that they feel would endanger us .

Well anyway lets just all hope for the best i know i am.....

This is a great thing indeed. I just hope maybe it will allow for some less stupid people online.

I'm almost going to miss all the silence seeing as trash talkers were something i didn't sorly miss.

Either way I hope it happens but until it's actually done, I won't get my hopes up.

Balbarei, just wondering how do you figure lots of gamecube Phantasy Star Online Episode One & Two players are going to flock over to Xbox;how many players acutally like xbox;who are fans of xbox; who own an xbox; or even who cares about xbox? You can't, because you can't speak on lots of people's behalf and why do you think that sonic team is going to give xbox version of PSO more things than gamecube? Sonic Team could want to give xbox and gamecube even amount of things. No console is special than the other.If that was the case Sega would have been exclusively to one console but its not; therefore, Sonic Team just might not give special treatment to Xbox just because its Xbox. *back to topic* Finally a solution for the no keyboard blues I want to be able to get one and hope it will not harm gamecube.