Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Phantasy Star Universe

Ugh, dammit. That mean's I'll have to get a new Keyboard for PS2, AND move it down from the attic, AND get readjusted to the PS2 controller... luckily my dad already got the modem for his Socom 2 thing, and luckily he doesn't play it much.

I just noticed that right after I posted, no need to get angry

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Magicbox reported off of a Pic that gamefront.de put up, which Famitsu supposedly has in it's mag. If you take a look at the pic though, it's a pretty obvious fake. There is a lot of layering errors in the pic (the PS2 logo looks pasted on, and the gamefront and 2005 texts look to be modified on the same label).

I'm calling bunk till I see something from Sega officially. I find it incredibly hard to belive that NOONE else at E3 saw this pic, PERIOD cept for Gamefront, or whoever took the pic, that the official website still doesn't list a date or system, and that Famitsu is the ONLY magazine that got this little scoop. We'll see, but marketing-wise, the PS2 ONLY would be an extremely bad move on Sega's part, again, lending to debunking this theory.

"- Famitsu reported that Sega Sonic Team's newly announced online RPG Phantasy Star Universe will be coming to PlayStation 2 in summer 2005"

that does not say: PSU is coming to PS2 only. its only says that it will be coming to the PS2. reading comprehension is your friend.

anyways this is all just conjecture untill we get a real official announcement. lets just stop speculating, be patient, and wait for the real story to come out.

sounds great from what we know though! im pretty excited about the news.

it has been confirmed for ps2 true but no one has stated that it WONT appear on other consoles..which im sure it will. if you study the video carefully while the text is appearing you can see alot of interesting things...very very small snippets of what seems to be the battle system in action as well as character and monster art. two of the art pieces in particular interested me the most...one of which what looked like a RAmarl but with HUGE robotic arms...maybe she was in a robot suit of armor? another looked like a transformed version of a hunter...so maybe all of the characters have the ability to transform? or drive robots? god this game is going to be amazing..

lmfao, and magicbox has been a good source sence when?

yo geuss what i found out to help us geuss for what system PSU is coming out for!!well if you look deep in ign.com and look at the systems realeases dates.And it didnt say anything for ps2 or xbox.It only says that it comes out for gamecube!!!but you dont have to belive me im just saying this to inform you guys.but DAM IT I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!I also i saw it comes out in the summer of 2005!!!!!!!!No lie i saw it.it said its gonna come out summer 2005 you got to believe me in that part.

alot better source than ign and gamespot.

What took you guys so long to post this? The leading PSO information site took over a week to post about the next Phantasy Star game? What happened?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Simple. Life. All of us here have things to do outside of simply running the site and needed to place those ahead of updating things.