Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Default Re: PSO on the Nintendo DS?

Because the DS wont be powerful enough to support such a quality game coming plus they also have started making it for a homeconsel system not a gameboy...

Rappy Hunter

if this is true how will the game suffer? im sure theres not as much space on the DS then the original PSO size... we will mostlikely loose something... I dont think the DS will be able to pull off dreamcast graphics. but i do think it is possible to put PSO on the DS just not be able to be compatible with the game cube as some of u say. I wouldnt get your hopes up for a PSO DS but it is possible but probably wont be as good as PSO 1 and 2. im sure that not only the graphics of the game. i think it will also effect the gameplay. also would the second screen just be a map? or maybe the keyboard.... if it is a keyboard who knows how big the buttons will be if theres touch screen. Im not saying PSO DS is a bad idea im just saying that sega might not concider it because of simular reasons.

About the graphics part I don't know, metroid prime seems to have a nice graphical version on the DS according to screens so we might actually see something worthwhile.

I thought they should make pso on the DS but I was not sure they would so this news makes me absolutly gitty!

PSO on the DS would be cool. All we can do is hope that these rumors are true.

Rappy Hunter

hmm yes thats true. im just saying. dont be surpriesed if the graphics arnt that great... I also think it wont be a new pso either but who knows sega makes weird decisions...

plus nintedo ds looks like a sucky system neways like all of nintendos poratble systems. now psp looks like a good handheld system.

Man I would have prefered it on the PSP. The DS is just too weird for me. The PSP has a really nice screen, how will PSO work on the DS's tiny screens?!

Ya the DS is really messed up...

Yeah but on the psp it would just be another game. With DS they can thaink of new ways to make the game if they take advantage of the hardware