Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Article: New PSU Details

Getintothegame writes, "From Cube-Europe: "According to recent news Phantasy Star Universe will allow more then four people to wonder around in a team at once. Apparently several thousand players can create a team and wonder around the universe together. The new game also includes several new planets and races. The title will be released in Japan before the end of next year.""

Sounds like a real mmorpg? no?

Default Re: New PSU Details

Eh...

To quote Rune Lai at the PSDB--

(http://www.phantasy-star.net/cgi-bin/psdb/viewer.cgi/psdb/41001097000009DD.html)

I tracked down the origin of that article

...and would take it with a grain of salt. It might be right. It might not. The reporter for Nintendojo didn't post the full article, perhaps because it was in German (and he wasn't fluent enough/needed Babelfish) or because he only wanted the "interesting bits." The origin of this news apparently came from an issue of EGM, probably the July issue judging from the date on the German site Gamefront.

Until the news can be directly traced to Sega rather than a magazine it's just speculation.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I just hope that they don't charge an absurd amount of money to play this thing. I mean Final Fantasy 11 is just too expensive to play, and not worth it. It better resemble the fighting of ep 1 and 2 and not click to attack and hope to win.

can we really trust a german site mostly because alot of them are ficticious rumors remember the nintendo nexsus who knows maybe its fake may be its legit which I doubt but still I would enjoy more than only 4 ppl playing let the one thousand person battles begin Lol

I only submitted this news post because Cube-Europe is very credible.

who cares

pso is dead and buried

so is psu

sega screwed the game over plenty of times

and the trilogy is going to suck as bad for the ps 2

an MMO would be great if they keep it as an action game, none of this click on attack and wait for either you or the monster to die crap.

Dreaming of days long since past.

I think the game would be good as long as they keep the way you attack the same, also it would be good if they could give it a good story line and a reason to play it, you know, to maybe find out what happened to someone or maybe why/how dark falz came to be or something. I dont really know that much about it or even PSO for the gamecube, but all i care about is if its addicting so it can get my attention and keep it, i think that nomatter how bad the storyline might be or the even the gameplay, just so long as something else draws my attention to it.

SCREW U!!! A$$HOLE...PSO Isn't dead and it could never happen...By the way PSU will bring a new excitement feeling to the game

its gunna die due to idiots like you playing the game and spreading cheats or whatever other crap you spew out of your piehole.