Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: New PSU Details

Yeah, having the Hunter's License is in order to pay for everything in the company. They might not sell enough, plus .. Fan base comes from telling everyone how good it is so who cares if it's a measly $10 a month? Or $9 a month? Doesn't matter as long as you can afford it, you like it, and you're not just buying it for the sake of popularity.

PSO is here to stay, compared to what Satoshi had said 'FFXI' we don't need to pay extra for character limit. Be happy we had PSO and may have something similar like PSU.

To be Truthful... I hope PSU ISN'T a mmorpg... I liked it how it was you could get good stuff and have a good time with out being uber unseats with the game rare weren’t hard to get it was just about killing bady’s with friend I kind of liked it that way but that me

cool. Look like this game will combine the orginal phantasy star with the online versions

phantasystaruniverse.com hmm i was looking at its web site and the only think i want is the music to have a pso feal to it like for instantas the options menus for ep 1 2 and for 3 like the jungle music in ep 2 (my fav) now the onleything i hope that isent in there (but i know it will be) is the Hunters lisance and i wonder what system it will be for if it is supost to come out bye the end of next year in japan than it may be for the next generation of consouls comming down the line (Xbox2,PS3, LOL what ever nintendo makes next) heack if may even be a PC game and i hope to god that it dusent contlol like everquest (ok start the hate mail) the 1 2 3 action of pso sould stay in tack dont u all think lol whele i just cant wait till it comes out laterzzzz
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

Several thousand in the same party? Dark Falz would shit his pants at the sight of that.

Pso is not dead and i agree withe the last post you must be sad if you register with a website of a game that you think is $hit

what a loser

It sounds like it could be a good game and I saw the trailer at E3. The graphics are incredible and the characters look awsome. It will be an improvement over pso3 at least. The card battles got old fast. (sorry if I am flaming any pso3 people) I hope it doesn't go to turn-base combat. The real-time system in pso1&2 made the game better in my opinion.

I completely agree. The fighting in FFXI is annoying at best and I would be dissapointed if they used the same system for psu. That system just made for boring battles.

be advised that if you have a knockoff memory card then you won't be able to hold the information needed to hold the liense on your card.

Well isntead of playing the game why don't you just Go grab a damn deck huh? I eman if you want to so bad then whats stopping you? You might as well NOT have videogames PERIOD then, thats like saying "if I wanted to play games, I'd play SCRABBLE, or CHECKERS, or CONNECT FOUR,". Isntead of playing PSO why don't you go play some D&D, huh? Based on your logic I'm SURE you'd have a BLAST, just like I'm SURE youd have a BLAST playing solitaire INSTEAD of eps.3