Default Article: Phantasy Star Online Episode IV download edition details

For those of you who have been waiting for the download edition...wait another week.
    Sonic Team announced today that the game will be ready for download come March 15th through the online software dealer Bitway. Here's what you get with the download version.
    A registration code to activate Episode IV, this can not be replaced if lost.
    A 500 Megabyte download
    Version 1.19.1
    Item claim ticket (for one of the new episode IV weapons/items
    This comes at a price of 3000¥ or about $30 US. Make sure that your computer can handle this game. Early reports from the goof Sonic Team made a few days ago with the Desert area indicate that at least 64 mb graphics may be required to run it without having to drop the framerate from 30 to 20. (The boxed version did have a label as well saying no laptops as well, although I think that's for laptops that use the Intel Extreme Graphics standard.) The only thing that is missing is the soundtrack CD. You'll have to buy that separately.
    There has been an update on the drop rate issue. Turns out that the area in question was the Forest area of Episode I. An update on March 15th will adjust the drop rates for this area. More adjustments may be on the way as well.
    Also coming up on March 13th, the GM White Day event will take place. GMs will be coming around to the various blocks to give out items to players. The GMs will be located at the following places at the following times.
    15: 00 - 15: 50 Ship 3
    16: 00 - 16: 50 Ship 4
    17: 00 - 17: 50 Ship 5
    18: 00 - 18: 50 Ship 6
    19: 00 - 19: 50 Ship 7
    To get the GM to come, you have to wait around inside of a game with a party of 3 people. The game name must be "ホワイトデー" on Normal with no password. The player will have 2 minutes to accept the item or else that player won't get the item. ST recommendds that players set up in blocks that are empty. Also make sure that the person who comes in really is a GM. You can check this in their name, the color will be blue. That's all for today.

Default old news

why doesnt anyone ever write anything new?

like about how to get a legit unsealed sword or parasitic gene "flow"?

....if they even exist on gamecube,and why doesnt someone find out episode 2 offline challenge mode prizes for plus version?

Am I the only GC offline player left or what?!?

I like the item database and stuff,but the home page and latest news have been the same for months...