Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello everyone! Was Just thinking...what reasons do people like playing pso? Whats so aluring about it to the many people out there? Whats your reason for playing pso?

I'll rule you all with an iron fist!

..Wow, haven't really thought about that. Umm maybe the rare items lure me lol? I'm desperate.. I never tried it online yet.. maybe I'll think of a better reason too. lol.

Challenge mode is the closest thing to online teamwork I've found. Sure there's "teamwork" in other games, like team fortress, but PSO is different.

The "you aren't allowed to die x number of times" rule is the unique factor, I guess. That, and I like bossing around n00bs :3

LOL well glad i got some of your minds thinking on it! And some of these reasons are great/hilarious! I started cause my brother bugged me bout the dreamcast one when it first came out. Got it to shut him up and been playin ever since!

Mountain God
    The Mountains but im currently at the beach on a vacation

what about getting your name known and showing people how skilled u are.

I loved sitting back in my sofa with the warm glow of the Tv. Granted the endless hours playing the game have made me sterile, but I see my characters as my children.

Like when I upgrade to PSOX I will have better children. Emotional parenting is so over rated.

=D

Anyways... just sitting back and playing with some chums or, "buddies", if you will is nice as opposed to the cut throat stile for most online games. That and the graphics and sounds keep me captivated.
    *Note - My brain really, REALLY likes shiny things!*

Guardian of Divinity

I like it because .... I like it I love everything in the game from caracters to weapons, from areas to bosses, from solo to online EVERYTHING!!!

see ya

Well, PSO is a new experience to me. I know people say that PSO is one of many of it's type, but I haven't played any others except something called Dungeon Siege? Or something... I dunno it was glitchy but really fun. The only difference that I can remember is depending on what weapon you used, you grew more skilled at that attribute. I actually have a funny story to tell about it, but that'd be in some other forum, right?

Forum Idiot

one of the best parts is the caracter creation system, and although the storyline isn't the best the missions are enjoyable.

it's nice being to develop your own character and further transposing whatever personality you want on it. I've always loved class systems, all the back in the day w/ FFIII Jp styl33 I realize FF Tactics has it but i don't have ps2, I'd love to play it though ... but I digress.

I lost interest in the game for a while until I went online, now I love it again. It's fun meeting new people and just chatting. *shrug* and I have all my PSOW buddies!! *hugglez everyone*