Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey guys. I've noticed lately that PSO is going downhill, and quick. The duping, the stealing, etc. I honestly think this game has great potential. The built in universal translator that allows you to chat with other nationalities is a great way to learn about other cultures and make friends around the world. It's a shame that everything is going sour in the game. I have gotten to the point where i will not play online unless its with trusted friends. Sadly enough, those friends are dwindling away because they are tired of all the BS going on in the game. I myself have started over as a low level character so people stop asking me if i have mag cell, eggblaster, holy ray etc... I honestly believe this game could be so much better if people ated maturely and were respectful. I know this whole post sounds gay, but honestly, I'd like to hear from people that feel the same way I do, so I can find some new friends to play with. It's gotten to the point were i don't trust anyone any more, and its rather depressing.

Azriel,

I am sorry to hear that you are losing your PSO faith. Altho, there are certainly many areas of concern, I still find myself racing home every night just to play more. I enjoy hanging out and meeting people, and i have found a ton of new PSO friends through this website.

You are welcome to play with me anytime, and i promise not to beg for an egg blaster.

Ash kicks ass! Hell yeah!
    Had to get that outta my system.
    *Aherm* I beilieve that I have played you before but I'm not sure, anyways, I'm just sick of everything, but mostly the whinning. I'm a member of Hell's Arsenal, which is an elete guild. We are against cheating, duping and theiving. Contact me if you want me info.

Oh my god! Another disciple of Ash! I see that u too have taken to heart his words of wisdom. Everything in life can be solved by his wonderous sayings. "Good, bad, i'm the one with the gun." That is the meaning of life! Anyways, I just started over so i'm probably behind the power curve. But hey, I still have fun on PSO. It's an addiction that has gotten my ass fried many times. No matter how bad it gets, i'll still play.

PSO Assassin

"Gimme some sugar, baby."

" Go ahead! Go ahead and run to MAMA! Me, i say we fight it out!"

PSO Assassin

"Kaltu Veratu...Ne*cough cough*tu..."

"Allright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This...is my BOOMSTICK! It's a 12 gauge double barreled remington, S-marts top of the line. That's right, this baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt steel, and a hair trigger. So shop smart. Shot S-Mart. ....YOU GOT THAT?!?!?"

ROFLMAO, you guys try the new Evil Dead game yet? Its got Bruce Cambell doing all the voices. Gonna try it tonight .
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

The only thing that stopped me from getting was, ironically enough, PSO. I'm gonna get it soon though. I can't get enough Bruce Campbell. There was a playstation game that he did voices in called Broken Helix. That game almost made me drop loaf in my pants it was so funny. Hail to the King, Baby!