I am a force user
    I wanted a mainly all mind mag. but when i feed my mag monofluids and difuilds it either does nothing to IQ and snycro or it lowers it.

I was thinking that i really dont need High IQ or Snycro.

Does it matter if i drop my mags iq and syncro to like nothing?

Thanks

~RaNDoMMAI

Synchro won't matter for a force but you DO want high IQ. That helps the mag do stuff on it's own, like heal you or revive you.

Trifluids and Trimates should give you IQ, I believe. At least one of them should, depending on your mag.

-raising too many mags MP

The IQ and SYNCHRO effect the speed at which your photon blast bar fills up and the strength and duration of the photon blast effects. If you're raising a mag, focus on the stats instead and worry about that later. You don't want to jeapordize rare mag evolution and the appropriate stats just for some PB. I usually finish a mag and then fill it up.

On 2003-04-28 08:17, Goza wrote:
    The IQ and SYNCHRO effect the speed at which your photon blast bar fills up and the strength and duration of the photon blast effects. If you're raising a mag, focus on the stats instead and worry about that later. You don't want to jeapordize rare mag evolution and the appropriate stats just for some PB. I usually finish a mag and then fill it up.
    How do i "finish" a mag?
    i am a noob so i need stuff explained to me in detail plz=)

also, what is the best "special" mag for a force user and a ranger?

thanks
    ~RaNDoMMAi

A finished mag is a level 200 mag. That's as high as it can go.

I'd say Rangers should go for Myla/Youlla, Estlla, and Pilla (in that order). I'm not much of a ranger buff though, so someone else might have other advice.

As for a Force, the photon blasts aren't as important as the mag type, really. You want to try to get Sato or Nidra. They have invincibility specials that are quite key.

Cheese in a can
    Now that's a very good question... I think it's somewhere over there *points*

On 2003-04-28 13:41, Goza wrote:
    A finished mag is a level 200 mag. That's as high as it can go.

I'd say Rangers should go for Myla/Youlla, Estlla, and Pilla (in that order). I'm not much of a ranger buff though, so someone else might have other advice.

As for a Force, the photon blasts aren't as important as the mag type, really. You want to try to get Sato or Nidra. They have invincibility specials that are quite key.
    Not a really important comment but I just had to say something. Estlla would come before Myla/Youlla no matter how hard you tried...

Not a really important comment but I just had to say something. Estlla would come before Myla/Youlla no matter
    That's not really true. Rangers will get Estilla with their first mag evolution, but Forces and Hunters might not get it until their third. It is possible to get Mylla & Youlla before you get Estilla, especially if you pass your mag between characters to get the Photon Blasts you want.