Default Article: Revisions and New Quests for Episode 4

Clumsyorchid has confirmed on the psobb.com forum that several major changes are planned for Episode 4. The drop rates for rare items and technique resistances will be lowered. This means that you'll have more opportunities to find rare weapons and techniques will actually do noticeable damage now. Also, the statistics for enemies in Episode 4 have been rebalanced and the rate at which enemies drop items (the drop-anything rate) will vary depending on the difficulty. It is expected that these changes will be made available very soon. Beyond that, several Episode 4 quests are currently being tested and will be uploaded as soon as they are ready.

Default The sakura trees are up now too, by the way.

Just a little earlier I was accidentally inhaling a lot of those pretty flower petals.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Killing you and loving it!

Default Re: Revisions and New Quests for Episode 4

Awesome! Maybe I will finally get my Rupika Seriously though, it's good to hear that ST is still working on BB, as I have always felt that ep4 hasn't really recieved it's due.

Default Re: Revisions and New Quests for Episode 4

All everyone plays is EP 4, so it is geting its due. What they should do is fix the fucking Satellite Lizards so that Rangers dont have to melee them to kill them. That is uber ghey.