Default Article: Maximum Attack G Details

If you liked the recent 1UP Platinum Cup, here is some great news for you. Details just emerged for the next big PSU event, Maximum Attack G. The event is tentatively scheduled for the Japanese version of the game, and we should hopefully be seeing it hit the US/EU servers after the standard delay of a few months (maybe a bit more). Here are some details about the event, courtesy of our resident translator EspioKaos:
    From the latest issues of Famitsu and Dengeki PLayStation, we have some new information on the upcoming Japanese event Maximum Attack G, part of the 20th anniversary celebration of the Phantasy Star series. Max-Attack G will begin in December, but a specific date has not been determined just yet.
    As the event's storyline tells, a battle simulator known as "VR: Maximum Attack" was discovered on Dark Ryucross. This simulator has been reconstructed for use by the GUARDIANS.
    Missions:
    Two missions have been confirmed, both of which take place in PSO-inspired locales: the forest and mines. Special adjustments will be made to the enemies in these missions, much like what was seen during the 1Up Platinum Cup. Their HP will be at 50%, EXP will be 250% of the normal amount and their drop rates will be increased to 250%. Furthermore, two lead characters from PSO might show up during battle: Ash and Rupika! (Note that these missions will be available only to Ambition of the Illuminus players.)
    A trade mission will also be available where players can trade certain items for new weapons and clothing. The HUmar clothing as well as a certain madoog based on the design of Pushan are two confirmed trade items.
    Event rewards:
    At the end of the event, many special rewards can be earned for select players as well as the community as a whole. Some of these include the normal increased synthesis rates, half-price room decorations and free Lumilass makeovers, among other things. The Bouquet and Spread Needle are two prizes that may be awarded to certain individuals who do exceptionally well during the event.
    If you haven't picked up your copy of Ambition of the Illuminus yet, you now have a very good reason to do so! Head to the PSU forums to discuss the news, here.

Otherwise know as Hououza

Default Re: Maximum Attack G Details

Hold on...important question.

Will the EU actually have AoI in time to take part?!

360 Users already have it. As for the Ps2/PC users, isn't it coming out late January? That should be enough time.

On a different note, Spread Needle <3

Coxy

Woot a new event. =3

I can't wait.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

DAMMIT SEGA I F---ING HATE YOU GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops hit the wrong comment meant to comment on the closing of the PSOBB servers you know if someone could just remove that it would be great nooooooooo this updates fine in my book ;'.'