Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: MAG extension planned for late June

Over the weekend, news came in concerning the delay of the previously announced Maximum Attack G extension. Now SEGA are reporting that we can expect the extension to begin at some point in late June. They also say that this will not delay any content already scheduled for June. Furthermore, all rewards from both runs of MAG will be issued after the two week extension has come to an end.

Default Re: MAG extension planned for late June

Im kinda ticked we have 2 wait 4 the rewards as I waiting to make my stuff

At least they actually extended it. I wouldn't have been surprised if they extension never game. (Pissed, but not surprised)

keep thinking this has something to do with the mags from pso dc, bb, and gc

ahhhh u got ur PSO in my PSU!!!!

SO why the hell do we have to wait for the rewards want to synth my stuff soon this realy sucks!

Ive converted to the dark side tks to Sonic Team and psu damm you lol!

Because MAG's not over yet and the kill counts for the extension will be added to the kill counts for the main event.

In other words, we're getting a Sange

Its very disconcerting to me that SEGA/Sonic Team keeps making these blunders. They should realise if they are trying to make new PSO converts happy thats fine. But dont ruin your current base of customers. Extending MAG is great. They really need to make these announcements long before the end of MAG. This caused way to much confusion. There should be some kind of in game announcements. So I dont have to go online to confirm what may or may not be a rumor. There needs to be one good source of info one updates and exstensions. They need to stop flip flopping on desicions. Its ruining the game and the community. Ultimitely I donjt really care if SEGA makes more money. But it pains us all when our friends quit over things like this. I myself wasted 15mil meseta because I thought the Exstension was not coming. So I bought up badge items I did not get to exchange mine because I thought it was continuing. It did not occur to anyone that SEGA would pull this stunt. I really hope they learn from this They cannot be so slow to responded to in game problems that effect everyone. I know Im over reacting. But thats the way I feel. I have always weathered the storm good. But you cannot bring back all the friends Ive lost because of this nonsense!!

Ill bet they would not even think about treating the Japanses players like they do us!!!!!!

Peace out! CC

this could be the best ad ive ever read... U HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT. i myself is a swedish player and it is very few of us here in sweden (unfortunatly) that plays psu... 1 of my 2 swedish friends have quitted because of this... i hope he will come back but i doubt it... thx alot

Well thats all fine and dandy but if were only getting 1 more prize for unlocking the 200 mill mark why do we need to wait for all the rewards. sega should release the unlocked ones now and the last once mag extension is over! ( too keep people happy and from quitting). O well guess I will have more time to hunt for the 23 goldania and what not I need for my weps. goldania should have droped in the ruins!!!

Ive converted to the dark side tks to Sonic Team and psu damm you lol!