Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: Third Anniversary of PSU's North American Release

Today marks the third anniversary of the North American release for Phantasy Star Universe! When the game was first released, the level cap was 50 and players were struggling to earn enough meseta to craft 5-star weapons. With the small mission selection, most players spent their time repeatedly playing Plains Overlord. These were the days when players were willing to pay a premium for Crea weapon boards.

Things have certainly changed quite a bit since then! The first expansion, Ambition of the Illuminus was released two years ago with new job types and items. The current player cap is level 160 and players strive to grind their 12-star weapons to 10/10. The most popular mission for the last two years has been the incomparable White Beast. Numerous S-Rank weapons have become so common that players simply sell them to the NPC vendors rather than let them collect dust in their player shop.

While the game's heyday may be behind it, there is still a lot to look forward to. The upcoming Supplemental Update will rebalance the game and introduce a large number of new items. In addition, players can expect to see Maximum Attack G+, S3 Missions, and the conclusion of the Ambition of the Illuminus storyline. You can share your best memories about Phantasy Star Universe in this topic.

Default hard to believe it's been 3

hard to believe it's been 3 years already i remeber when i first heard about "PSO2" and how excited i was when PSU came out

Default Ah.. Just reading "the

Ah.. Just reading "the conclusion of the Ambition of the Illuminus storyline" made me cry alittle inside. I wonder if they will make a new expansion.. or better still a whole new MMO PS for the bigger consoles; ps2, xbox360 & pc.

Default Good times indeed for us

Good times indeed for us veterans who got the game on release day. Cheers, Sega! Happy Three Years!

Default Though Ethan/Laia story ends

Though Ethan/Laia story ends here, the story of PSU continue s on PSP2.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Default Hard to believe it's been

Hard to believe it's been three years. I still remember those first days of grinding the same liner line mission just trying to get enough experience to move on to the next mission. Wondering if I was ever going to get enough mission points to upgrade my licence and reaching lv 25 still using my original c rank equipment, not able to afford anything better. Ah those were good times

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Default i enjoyed the offline mode.

i enjoyed the offline mode. i just wish sega would hurry and give us offliners episode 3 and the updated everything that the onliners get

Fire = war of man ,hero = saver of the people FireHero's Avatar

Default Am sorry but my best memorey

Am sorry but my best memorey was back in seabed lobby when i was selling scapedolls to players for 10K a peice when thay were only 5K for npc standing right next to me.
    O and when i got my ank dedda borad made it and it was worth 95mil that was class.
    O the good all days when i was 1 of the only people with S ranks i miss them days so.
    O wait i know a my best 1 when the first winter event was out befor the drop rate increase for old mission the day befor it i sold my cuba tuma for 85mil and got 1 the next day for 200k witch was 2/10. that was my most powerful moment.
    wish days like that would return i miss money on this game and i hate seeing these players that only been playing a week and have a full pallet of 12* wepons (its true i seen this happen a prime exaple is my mum she started last week and now has better wepons then i had last year that i worked so hard for)

Default The good old days indeed I

The good old days indeed I think the posting sums up my memories pretty good but its still funny today that I can't afford much well the best stuff anyways, as my luck has and allways will suck! other than that I rember spending days on end hunting a polymer aurora during the Fire brake event still the best event in my opinion! Just so sad to say that the slow but steady updates compared to other mmos who get expansions every so often, and hacking has almost killed off PSU entirely, such a grate game!! best memorie off all for me was when, back in the day you could go just about anywhere in PSU and find a party to mission in over and over and make new friends! Back then universe 1 and 2 were allways maxed out and at least 1 star in most every other universe aaa the good ol days!!

Ive converted to the dark side tks to Sonic Team and psu damm you lol!