Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Article: Teaser Site Hints Possible New 360 Exclusive Action Game from Sega

Sega Japan has launched a teaser site, counting down to what appears to be a new Xbox 360 exclusive action game. While it doesn't actually say anywhere that the game is a 360 exclusive action title, the site's address, next-360action.sega.jp, seems to imply just that. Translations of the page seem to indicate that they will be releasing small hints on a daily basis, leading up to the full announcement.

Could this new mystery title possibly be a new Phantasy Star game? We've already been suspecting that one would be announced at some point, after vague hints dropped around the time of the PSU PC server shutdown. While it's probably best not to get our hopes up too much, a new Phantasy Star title could easily fall under the action genre (or action RPG, specifically). The fact that the 360 version of PSU is the only one still online in both Japan and the US also slightly reinforces this possibility.

Regardless, we'll be keeping an eye on the daily hints to see if they cough up any details that give us a better idea of what to expect. In the meantime, start placing your bets on what game they'll be announcing when the countdown reaches zero, an event that should take place around May 23rd.

Default Omg new Psu here we come...

Omg new Psu here we come...

Default pso>psu 10! = 10

pso>psu ...also 10!=the 10th anniversary surprise me thinks. Still hoping it's gonna be a sequel or "HD Remix" of sorts. Oh the thought of mags (Rati's), teleporters, section ID's, and SPECIAL WEAPONS!!!

m/

Default Well, I would rather see a

Well, I would rather see a new Psu. Mabey a mix of what is best about Psu and pso. PSU>pso

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

Default 50 bucks on Bayonetta 2: the

50 bucks on Bayonetta 2: the wrath on khan

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

Default I'll raise you 50 and call

I'll raise you 50 and call PSO: 10th Anniversary Edition. I think that by keeping it exclusive to one system would be a logical move by SEGA b/c multi-platform=multi-servers. I'd rather have every1 on "one ship"...

Default Agreed. PSO was the

Agreed. PSO was the "original" online RPG from Sega, but it's style is way outdated now. I pray that, even if it is a Phantasy Star title, that it isn't a "remake" of PSO. I second Max's PSU/PSO mixture idea.
    Not saying that I didn't/don't like PSO, but I had/am having much more fun on PSU than I ever had playing PSO.

Default Oh please let it be a new

Oh please let it be a new PSO game. A new Panzer Dragoon Saga would be nice as well. But I can't see that as a download only game.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Default I'm leaning

I'm leaning towards:

Phantasy Star Sonic & Friends & Sega All-Stars vs. Aliens vs. Predator vs. Bayonetta: Rumble in Ragol... Universe.

P.S. The countdown is now at 9, since it is tomorrow in Japan

Default Agreed. No matter how much

Agreed. No matter how much you try to deny it, PSU will always be better than PSO. I do think some of the better PSO features should be transfered over (like atacks without a weapon equipded or the MAG)
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ