Default Article: Phantasy Star Universe Xbox 360 Supplemental Update Notes Part III

The third (and in a sense final) preview has been posted for this summer's supplemental update on Xbox 360! At the English PSU homepage, you can see details on many of the incoming interface changes coming to the game including a wide range of new chat commands. Here's a summary of what is mentioned in this preview:
    • New items - This summer there will be many new weapons introduced, some of which were previously featured in Phantasy Star Portable.
    • Online status - Instead of having to select from predefined messages, players can now choose their own! Not only will this appear above your name, but it will also show up on partner cards given to other players.
    • Chat commands - It will soon be possible to switch weapons and armor using shortcuts. Using this, a player could essentially put a palette on the left side of their controller too. Additionally, there are some interesting new functions for use in Your Room as well as expansions of previously available features.
    • Your Room - New options are available such as easily storing multiple stacks of items, a common box size increase, and even the ability to directly use the storage of other characters on the same account by heading to the appropriate room.
    • Item lock - This new feature allows you to put a safeguard on many of your most valued items. A light blue name will indicate that you won't inadvertently sell, trade, or drop an item.

This may be the last of the preview notes, but there are more details still to come. As announced prior, Sega will be providing a list of changes for the incoming Title Update. Additionally, be on the lookout for the proper content update page which will note the initial availability of new missions, etc.
    A thread has already been created to discuss the news here.

Default keep it up sega!!!!!!

sega is really trying to step it up they bringing all this content out im really thinking on reloading up psu for the long haul thank you sega this summer should be very interesting

Default ahhhhh...i really...really

ahhhhh...i really...really want to play PSU......(former ps2/pc user)... i got no 360 T_T

Default Same here. I kind of think

Same here. I kind of think that maybe they should have held off on shutting down the PS2/PC servers until the supplemental updates started. If, after that, they still weren't getting enough subscriptions to cover server costs, THEN they could shut down the PS2/PC servers.
    Just my two cents.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Default I agree I had to go out and

I agree I had to go out and buy a 360 just to play again lots of money, not to mention I lost everything pc side, O and the game looked and ran better on the pc then the 360. Lets hope Sega is right and there working on an amazing psu squeal, as I have herd nothing on em from e3 this year. Otherwise the shutdown will have been for nothing!

Ive converted to the dark side tks to Sonic Team and psu damm you lol!

Default its gonna be ok

you get a fresh start on everything i know its a pain at first but you will get every thing back quickly trust me i bought it on 360 it was tough when i started out but i got a hold on everything what i needed and leveling is gonna be much easier

Default I heard that they just said

I heard that they just said there not doing this but I'm not sure it's a rumor as far as I know.

Default Wow what a let down you wait

Wow what a let down you wait for 2 months for this big update and then a kick in the PSU to be annouced at a later date wow a later date maybe by the end of december remember its summer on mercury all year lone I guess that the place they talked about???