Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dark Lord of the Sith DarthCastivious's Avatar

Default maybe........have fun

i don't think i really do have fun. I love the style of game. level up my character, class and moves! love it. I love finding items, not that i find anything good, ive found one [b] agito repca and one vijeri resist in 2 or 3 years! the rest ive had to hustle in the store to buy. i live off of other peoples rare missions too. i've had 4, count them 1,2,3,4! rare missions since i signed up for psu in the same amount of time! Honestly i only play this game, becuase starwars: the old republic is not out yet! once it is out, i will feed all of my 1000 weapons to my bot and drop the money in a single player mission and be out. The next consule phantasy star had better be titt's and beer or they won't even see a meseta (let alone a cent) from me!

Default Odds are PSO2 will be a

Odds are PSO2 will be a mashup of PSO and PSU into one game, gameplay wise I mean, at least in PSU you had to earn your PA levels, in PSO, you bought them and could use majourity of them at lvl 1 with the right stuff, PSO was so broken IMO, so I hope its sequell really fixes alot of the problems the first one had. just so the game will last longer. and god I hope its not a WoW style clone, or else i wont pay sega anything, I love my hack and slash, not point and click MMO

Default O_O

O_O my reaction
    When life gives you lemons
    Make Lemonade
    And if you don't like Lemonade
    Just eat the sugar

Default My god, I got chill bumps.

My god, I got chill bumps. 0_0
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

Default Yea, PSO2 hopefully won't be

Yea, PSO2 hopefully won't be pounded into the ground like PSU.
    Too bad it's not til 2011 for Japan. It'll be 2013 before we get it.
    And even then, it wouldn't even be a console release. :<

Default They said in the list of

They said in the list of content it was going global,so sometime late 2011 we should get it.(That's if they make it Global.)That's the deciding factor for me,if it's not global it's a no go.Not being a second rate costumer for no one,and I'm not going to be at the mercy of SEGA JP.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Default I cannot wait for this game!

I cannot wait for this game! Thanks sega!!!

Default i guess Phantasy Star 5 IS

i guess Phantasy Star 5 IS too much to ask for

Default i swear when i read this, i

i swear when i read this, i almost had a heart attack. Me personally i hope they don't change much. Maybe up the graphics and keep all the same, just make it a PSO remake with some features from the newer one's in it and not a mash with PSU, because i personally believe that PSU really dropped the ball in comparison, but who knows that's just me and like 20 other friends who still play the PSO episodes 1 and 2 plus on game cube every now and then... Honestly if i see a mash up it has to be for the better. and PSO better be the larger portion of that equation... Again my own personal thoughts on the subject... but hell yea! PSO2! cant wait already!

Default I literally squealed with

I literally squealed with joy when I saw that they were making this, and that's quite a feat to do to a guy like me lol.
    Only thing is THEY BETTER ALLOW PROPER CONTROLLER SUPPORT!!!!
    PSU on the PC was REALLY annoying with this while it was still available outside JP for PC at least.
    Otherwise I am a happy camper to see them seemingly going back to the Root of what made PSO fun in the first place while adding some and interesting features, gonna be on the lookout for any snippets of info that get dropped about this sucker, SO HAPPY wooot lol.