Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Website Update: New Screenshots and Gameplay Video

After the Media Briefing concluded today, the Japanese Phantasy Star Online 2 website received a large update, including several screenshots and a new gameplay video. The Gallery page features several screenshots of new enemies, gameplay, and the character creation process. The new video features an overview of several gameplay features. It is definitely worth checking out!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BLWcqxmPGHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Credit goes to Vashyron for providing the link to the Youtube version of the gameplay video. You can discuss this update in our Phantasy Star Online 2 forum.

Default PSO2

Amazing game but why isnt it for xbox?
    WE are legends-please support-http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/psuchatpad/
    GT strongbugsy]
    character : STRONGBUGSY LV 138

Default Jesus this game looks better

Jesus this game looks better and better every time I see the video.. Looking forward to going to JP PC..

Default this must come out for

this must come out for XBOX360! acouple months after it comes out for the pc please!

Default I hope this is Global so we

I hope this is Global so we dont have to worry about going to JP server,and forget about the 360 version it's not gonna happen,consoles hold PC's back.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default Yes it will be a global

Yes it will be a global server (for sure I think) And so looking foward to playing this wonderful looking game even if it isnt and yes sadly consoles hold PC back.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default My dear Watson the reason

My dear Watson the reason there may not be a XB360 or PS3 release is because of system limitation But of course the angry PSU players who havent jumped on the JP ship will tell you otherwise.

G-Sorcerer hunter/bait Pioneer1111's Avatar
    shallow cave in the mountains of Ragol with a great view of the sea

Default this is my primary reason

this is my primary reason for wanting a new laptop
    Then it's college
    also, you can see foie at 1:01 if you pause at JUST the right time

I have no idea whose image this is. If you know, then I would love it if you could tell me so I can congratulate him/her on having such an awesome sense of humor.

Default i justs want it to hit the

i justs want it to hit the US quick i dont care if its for the PC or xbox it looks way to awsome for me to care.

Default Truth be told I hope they

Truth be told I hope they keep this OFF the 360, Microsoft are a bunch of tightwads when it comes to upgrading or modifying Online content, one of the supposed reasons for the 360 NA/EU version being so far behind on updates from it's Japanese counterpart. My biggest concern is simply put, Can this be played with a 360 controller? anything else just doesn't feel right when it comes to Phantasy star.