Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default I was mostly referring to

I was mostly referring to underwear styles and breast size. I do appreciate the ability to create a unique character, but perhaps I'm just more conservative with regards to certain details. I wouldn't mind highly customizeable tattoos.

Default The customization looks

The customization looks great
    Minus the unrealistic breast physics e - e
    Do they seriously need to move THAT much, I know its a Fantasy game but geez.

Default Really?

Much as I am intrigued by the promise of a truly fleshed out character creation feature of this game...this was just uncomfortable. I don't think I've even seen anything on the creation process for males, and here we've got a room full of Japanese business men ooing and ahhing over playing dress up for a half hour with creepy proportioned chicks in their undies. And what the hell is with those boobs? Every time he moved the character, they start slapping around like they are trying to catch flies.
    I realize the science of true real-time tit physics is still in its infancy, but come on now, is this really the best answer? They could at least add a slider to adjust how distractingly mobile users would like the game's boobies to be.
    Tina Tough Tits<-----------|----------->Perpetual Motion

Default Well its Japan so what did

Well its Japan so what did you expect? And in my opinion the more Customization options you have the better

Default Well, I guess that's why

Well, I guess that's why it's called "Phantasy(fantasy)" star online. XD Why complain tho' ? We're all Phantasy Star Fans, so let's do what we should do about this game and celebrate!

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Ne'er got to play PSO online, but I loved playing it offline. T.T

Default It IS also still in Alpha so

It IS also still in Alpha so the amount the breasts jiggle might be toned down or as mentioned, given a slider. If it ends up staying...we will be at the mercy of Japanese players. I'm all for breasts bouncing but right now that's High School of the Dead ridiculous >_>; .

Default God i hope your right e-

God i hope your right e- e
    And i thought Vindictus was ridiculous with boobs jiggling.

Default Breast Adjustment? So much

Breast Adjustment? So much with playing the game, I'll be entertained for a while.
    PSZ characters:
    Frost: RAcast, lv1
    Soul: FOnewm, lv40
    Socks: HUnewm, lv1
    FC: 4726 8115 1533

Default we can talk about brutally

we can talk about brutally murdering Ragol's golden chicken's cold heartedly, but talking about natural baby nourishing bottle's is forbidden? The worlds culture's are very anti-creation. On to the real subject, did I miss that "Magneto" part? where exactly is it?

Default I'm all for the mammary

I'm all for the mammary customization, not even in a perverted since. I'm just saying as my girlfriend always says as well, "How come all Video Game girls have huge Round Boobs?" Do they not understand, they come in different sizes and shapes? I'm glad to see you can give a more natural curve to them! And I love how you can really get the characters into what ever shape you want now, including Street Fighter 4's Rufus proportion haha.