Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default It's F2P ay. Well... now I'm

It's F2P ay. Well... now I'm really hoping it comes to console. I wouldn't want to be forced to create a windows partition on my mac through bootcamp just to play PSO2.

Default Any news about PSO2 is good news...but...

Am I alone or is anyone else looking for/wanting a console annoucement? I would like to play PSO2 on my Xbox360 using my turtle beach headset and touchpad keyboard lol. I know its not really needed as you can set up your pc with an controller if desired, but I would like to see a multi-platform release that would include the likes of Xbox, PS3, WiiU ect. I think if it was not to much of a burdan to do so, they would be able to hit all the markets to get the biggest user base possible. The online series started on a console (Dreamcast) and I guess I kinda feel im not the only fan who would enjoy seeing another console release next to the pc one.

Default English PC version release

English PC version release announcement should come 1st if it follows their initial plan of "Global Support"... besides, next gen consoles(Xbox720?) are supposedly in the making for release 2013 or so, also if it ever comes that time for console port release in the next year or two, it'd probably be modified version of pso2 specifically for console market as you cannot put Free-2-Play pc port as is on retail shelves for console.

Default I'll agree with most others

I'll agree with most others that free is good, but I can't help but think a monthly price tag would be better. PSU's demo was full of hackers, scammers, and ...vulgar little kids... >.> It seemed the monthly price tag of PSU:AOTI was the barrier protecting true players from the masses of those kinds of people. Sure, there were still quite a few of those mentioned above in the full game, but significantly less.
    ...Just my thoughts, I'm not going to make a big deal about it and I'm definitely not going to take this f2p system for granted. Free is good, free is good, free is good...

Default They'll probably release it

They'll probably release it on the PS3 if any console since it's already on the Vita, and the PS3 already has a major F2P MMO(DC Universe Online) as well as the F2P FPS tie in to EVE Online, which will communicate with the EVE Online PC clients. Also we could totally get an announcement about a console version before the English PC version announcement because they still could put it on Japanese consoles before throwing it into the rest of the world.
    Feel free to add me on PSO2. I'm on Ship 2 and my Player ID is CalamityXI.

Default I want it on a console aside

I want it on a console aside vita (handhelds arnt the same) ive played many of hours of PSO on gamecube with my friends, it was like crack, we didnt stop playing for hours on end and that was offline mode, lol

Default If you want a barrier from

If you want a barrier from annoying kids play it on the JP server, then you won't understand most of the people and the English speaking players if more of a tight knit community and more mature.
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Default Character Creator Demo - A

Character Creator Demo - A character creation demo will be released on April 5th. I am defiently excited for this!
    For the free to play, I'm sure they will handle this accordingly. Being free or not will not stop hackers. They are in every online game reguardless. I really can't wait for this to come over seas!

Default Not to surprising

Samuria & Dragons (a PSV from SEGA) game is not only free to play, it's FREE... the social gaming world has pushed these new business models on to the console world... i'm sure we'll see more of these strange (but easy on the wallet) ideas coming about.
    My question is how obtrusive will the micro-transactions be. Can i grind my way through to great items or will i have to purchase them... this seems to be the tough balancing act SEGA has to make... as a consumer of course i want everything free, but that is not sustainable at all for a company...

Default Security Level Fort Knox

i would assume with this model focusing strongly on micro-transaction that the security will be fort knox level - being able to hack items would destroy their finances, especially if the pc version is free download... security should be top priority.