Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Calm down

Lets not complain that its not on consoles or that its f2p. Lets see if the game even comes to western countries first then we can say something
    I own your interwebz :P
    PSU 360:
    Gun lvl 56 Beast
    Pspo2:
    Gun lvl 82 Human

Default Vita won't happen til 2013

Vita won't happen til 2013 and no logical reason to hold back a possible PS3 port announcement now if it was any earlier than that, and DCUO is only possible as 1st party title by S.O.E. to go F2Download/F2P on their own console and even that wasn't the perfect pc port as told, as for EVE Online console port or the like, that doesn't even exit in my knowledge base. I wouldn't be so sure about what will come next but I sure don't want to see history repeat again as it did with PSU on PS2, arguably the biggest mistake ever in franchise history.

Default well its not a matter of if,

well its not a matter of if, its a matter of when, sega at least tries to please its fans to some degree (unlike you capcom) and they've brought over all the other onlines, cept infinity, but psp wasnt a good market for an MMO to begin with. but all im saying if sega wants to continue making money off Phantasy Star, it will also have to be relesed in english as well

Default Its just less consequences

Its just less consequences for hackers on something thats free. Ive had it when i lost my Guild Wars account and about 5 different email accounts. Nexon said they would get to it and it took 3 months for them to respond. At best they just went into my account and emailed me a reset password. Lost everything i worked for and i just stopped playing. Yeah it was a purchased game but the free monthly just made it scream a challenge for hackers. Im not saying sega might not be like this but on the long run thats how f2p games become. Its fact unless you cough up enough money at the cash shop. WoW had the same problems but i got my account back a few hours later with everything from a previous update.

Default Well, well. While Cash Shop

Well, well. While Cash Shop is generally a BS feature, and sega reaches nowhere Nexon does, the announcement that it wil lbe F2P on all platforms calms my heart. Buying the system, buying the game, and subsecuently paying the monthly fee while paying the 3gs costs? HEARTACHE!
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

Default >but at least I don't have

>but at least I don't have to buy the game.

I really doubt Sega follows this logic, even if it's supossed to be F2P.
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

Default Being F2P is nice but that

Being F2P is nice but that cash shop..*cough cough* item mall feature is on almost every F2P mmo I ever see now and sometimes it can be quite game breaking. They encourage a little money goes a long way with the hours of grinding and end game features offered in most F2P mmos.
    Also all you people wanting console announcements... Think about it, we dont want another PSU experience.
    PC only means updates and patches to drastically improve the experience.
    Console (If cross platform with PC) means no patches worth a damn, terrible events, more PSU related nonsense.
    Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they make a pso2 ver.2 P2P if this one takes off.
    HUNTER Beast F 150 20FM / everything else
    Chaos Cast M 150 20FM / everything else

PSOGC Skyly 200 HUney (Currently playing)
    PSOBB 160 Peace FOmarl (Retired)

Default ....

And i really dont get why the cash shop would be a bad thing if you dont want the stuff dont it buy simple as that
    I own your interwebz :P
    PSU 360:
    Gun lvl 56 Beast
    Pspo2:
    Gun lvl 82 Human

Default if things were so simple

if things were so simple like that, all the problems in the world would've been solved, unfortunately they like to design the system so that the rate of making progress in game is controlled by how much cash you spend on cash shop and it'd pressure you to buy stuffs like drop rate boost item for ex. just to keep up with the level playing field. But that wouldn't be a problem if you are one of those who got hundreds of extra cash laying around to burn or had free time to play for 24/7...

Default i dought it will be free for

i dought it will be free for everything.
    you will likely have to buy the cartridge/chip thing for the vita.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20