Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default It aint too hard to

It aint too hard to understand. P2P you worked to get somewhere and mostly with other people. F2P you usually end up taking a really really long time to get items but someone who paid for cash items can get the item immediately. Now until we get the specific detail...well all i can say that im half and half with the hype. Ill still play the game but all my pso friends straight up dropped it when Free was associated with it.

Default I'm guessing most of you

I'm guessing most of you haven't tried the jp pc servers for psu? That is f2p with premium membership for those that want it. I quit the xbox version 2 years ago and started up the f2p jp pc version from my brother and friend's insistance. I've already restored my old xbox characters and intend to do the same for PSO 2, whether or not it comes out in english. I don't miss the spammers from the xbox and the english speaking community on the jp pc servers is pretty small, maybe 100 in total.
    If PSO 2 is gonna follow in the jp pc version of psu, it should be successful. I saw ARK cash, so that should be equivalent to Guardian cash that the xbox never got. What I really want to try is the 12 member party battle system.

Default I keep seeing this is bad or

I keep seeing this is bad or that is bad... that tends to be a common trend with both F2P and P2P MMO's I guess but, I'll add my two cents. Speaking for myself, I say its one of the best moves the developers of PSO2 have done thus far. With those of us who have experienced the times when SEGA (of America) had to close their PSO and PSU (PS2 and PC) servers - it must of been a tough thing for them to see; especially for those who like the game as much as they have, to the extent to go to SCTHACK's server to play PSO... for FREE. So I don't see what is the problem with this one when actual developers made the game and is going to release it with no $60 cost nor subscription and if it did come out with a cost, I believe it would surely be lower than any other $60 game out there.
    Unlike other F2P's I have played (Nexon Vindictus, DFO, DN, etc.), which come out to be great but, just lack in other things; I feel SEGA would do a justice behind this. With the popularity of F2P's and their cash shop items, one MAY end up spending more than a monthly but, that is totally up to the individual (and good explanations above on the such). If they are able, if the individual are devoted and willing to support SEGA in the such, then more power to them; I wouldn't mind supporting when I can and not give to crook companies (budgeting for the win!), especially for a beautiful game that is going to have ALOT of game mechanics I never seen in other F2Ps or P2Ps for that matter. Also I feel they would have a strong connection with the community, least as far as my experience goes - I never really had a problem with SEGA, you guys may have other lines that say otherwise but, I know when I had an issue... SEGA (of Americans) just gave me a tap on the wrist and said don't do it again - now go have some fun; I was like, all "Okay"! which happened in C.A.R.D Revolution. If it doesn't get much friendlier... and prompt like that in this new one, then.... I dunno D:
    But, yeah I truly feel the love coming back, I can't wait till the NA release whenever it comes and I'll keep tradition alive by starting off as... a HUNTER... o3o
    And I look forward to meeting those on it

Default what to say.. i feel exactly

what to say.. i feel exactly the same :/
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif

Default This is the problem im

This is the problem im having with this. The servers closed down because well...how long ago was PSO and its latest patch for the episode. Things die down over time but now they had plans for a new one. Its a cycle process that people wait for and will happily jump the bandwagon. F2P features is the biggest pile of up and downs. Look at the customer support and see the mass amounts of unsatisfied customers with common problems(hacking, crashes, bugs, etc.) Now since its gonna be free then the entitlement(unlike mass effect) to our problems will be buried alive. Its known as the f2p curse and not everyone gets it but its there and everyone of them has it.

Default ????!!!

??????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? 2013
    ????? ??? ?????????, ??????? ??? ? ?? ??? ?????!
    ? ??? ????