Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Default Mike, I just want to say

Mike, I just want to say thank you for all of the wonderful work that you've done for the PSOW community. So, yeah... Thanks!

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Default I only scored 11k at 40-50

I only scored 11k at 40-50 fps, on an i7 quad core 4 gigs of ram, it runs, and dont forgot, the graphics by default is medium, you can change how intense it is

Default What graphic cards are you

What graphic cards are you running?

Default i have a gtx 560 oc'd, but

i have a gtx 560 oc'd, but after i changed the settings n ran the benchmark again i got around 4500 or so. ran about 60fps average.

Default Wish I could get this to

Wish I could get this to work it just crashes after it shows all the logos I've tried lowering it to 1 but it didn't help.

Default On 3 I get about a score of

On 3 I get about a score of 1k (averaging 30FPS) and on 1 I get a score of about 4K (60FPS). Not great, but considering how old my computer is, I'll take it as long as I can play.

Default All i get is

All i get is crashes...
    Character Creation and FPS test dont work at all :/

Default Benchmark Results:

I just ran the benchmark on default settings and let it just go for the entire duration--ended up with a score of 36,500--something with an average FPS of 150+.

This was on the default setting of "3"; I hope it doesn't come out as a "bragging"post--I just wanted to give people a rough estimation of how high the numbers can get; the following is my computer specs:

i7 2600k 3.4 GHZ overclocked to 4.0 GHZ

1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD
    8GB 1600MHZ Corsair Vengeance RAM
    EVGA NVidia Geforce 560ti Super OC DS (this can be further overclocked, but one of my two fans on the GPU is malfunctioning at higher temperatures so I'm waiting for an RMA card before I try doing anything risky).

As you can see, while this rig has been able to run most games (lol, not you FFXIV!) at max settings...it is far from being an 'uber' rig; could use an 120GB SSD (or any for that matter), maybe another 8GB of RAM to bling out the rig (yeah I know, no real beneficial gain), and a 570/680 to really flesh things out.

Finally, but not least...ran the benchmark again at "5" and got a score of 21,770 with an average FPS of 120.

For those who have yet to run the benchmark, or want to build a rig specifically for this game--well, here you go. These are my specs...not sure if I ran the benchmark right--the number seems way off compared to a majority of people, but then again I have no idea how the hardware looks for others.

Happy Easter!

- Hayde

Default everyone should be running

everyone should be running the game fine with a dual-core a decent video card n atleast 4gb ram..game is not a power house so it shouldnt need the best specs..if u can get an average of 30fps then ur fine if ur lower then u def need to upgrade either ur vid card or processor..if it helps out maybe they can run a game booster to free up some ram. n close down stuff u dont use maybe that helps abit. n happy easter!..haha

Default stuff

yea me too It just says the program stops working then shuts down =[