Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default beta

hey i know you go to the website and click o something but what? everything is in jp and google will only translate text and not images with text in them

Default It seems that anything above

It seems that anything above 2000 is ok, and above 5000 is worry-free. settings 4 and 5 have better shading, which you can notice right at the beggining of the forest portion of the benchmark test.

Default Most amazing character creator in a free to play MMO ever

This is the best character creator to ever be in a free to play game.
    The characters you can make range from cool to cute, comical to serious. The costume combinations can evoke numerous different stylistic and emotional themes.
    You can make an eerie, slender cast. With an attractive head. What sort of human would build this cast?
    A FOnewm with the look of a tired, skeptical professor. Or you could make the same class with a totally different feel. A drunkard. A braggart. And, as always, a little twink.
    I love Sega. They're going to kick ass with this game, I can feel it.

Default Am I doing something wrong?

For some reason, I need to download DirectX (latest Version) to play this and whenever i try to do so it always fails. If someone can help me out, i would appreciate it!

Default The character creator is

The character creator is great. I've had a lot of fun with it .
    The laptop I play PSOBB & PSU on at the moment gets an average score of 430 and an average of 20fps. I know the score is quite low & I do plan on upgrading but does anyone reckon that'll play the game reasonably enough until I can upgrade?

Default Sorry double post.

Sorry double post.

Default Yeah, need a better processor. Or graphics card. Or both.

Okay, so I've tried doing this, but it still lagged too much for me to use. The cursor was lagging behind my mouse movements by a few seconds anyway. I've got a 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo for my processor. I think you guys are saying that should work? But the graphics card may be a problem it's just an intel GMA X3100. I don't know much about computer hardware, so I'll need you guys to tell me what I should upgrade them to. The only graphics card I know of is an ATI radeon or whatever it's called since I installed one on a previous computer.
    I swear I'm not OP, I just punch Ult ruins monsters to death on a FoMar.